opening other side

supertrooper12

he jsut said in another thrad that ther shootin for tomoro

We just got home from bear. Were there from 9-1:30. THeyve been blowing non stop since we woke up around 7am. ON our last run they opened to other side. Not sure what trails were open. I DO know that Broadway,and timberline are NOT open yet...both are mostly BARE. Hope this helps yall out... :wiggle

...adam...

We just got home from bear. Were there from 9-1:30. THeyve been blowing non stop since we woke up around 7am. ON our last run they opened to other side. Not sure what trails were open. I DO know that Broadway,and timberline are NOT open yet...both are mostly BARE. Hope this helps yall out... :wiggle

...adam...

ooo that sucks, I hope they will be able to open more trails on the quad for tomorrow that way the lines wont be as long at the main quad. Do you know what trails they were blowing on righthandedlefty?

I had a chance to ride the new quad and it is indeed very nice.They had grizzy open(which the conditions sucked)I was able to take two runs down sasquatch before they roped it off.I'll tell ya it was freakin sweet.Great blown snow(not the sticky stuff)It felt like the stuff right out of a magazine(for all of about 15 seconds).Sunday should be nice.

The new quad is soo incredibly comfortable that it is hard to sit on the others lift after riding this one hey mark i say u make all the lifts cushioned that wood be sooo sick...well i love u guys and i'm soo happy ur finally goin to get the moutain open and btw the Krank'D free sample thing was also really awesum u guys shood have more stuff like that they had sum pretty kick ass hats and good drinks too. well thats my 2 cents

The new quad is soo incredibly comfortable that it is hard to sit on the others lift after riding this one hey mark i say u make all the lifts cushioned that wood be sooo sick...well i love u guys and i'm soo happy ur finally goin to get the moutain open and btw the Krank'D free sample thing was also really awesum u guys shood have more stuff like that they had sum pretty kick ass hats and good drinks too. well thats my 2 cents

ill ahve to check out this quad tommorow, is it really cushioned????