insults

syd harvey

Well it seems someone loves to try to LIE about me all the time.....saying I was fired and what not.....once again let me make my point clear cuz of all the dense fools have a hard time seeing it.....

1. I was never fired from JFBB....keep lying about it, and i will get pissed

2. If u think you know soooo much about me......GET YOUR FACTS CORRECT

3. JFBB to me will always be a damn awesome mountain

4. its rather obvious i do not like PEAK RESORTS....whatever we all have opinions...am i correct or not..since when is that wrong?

5. If u can not stick up for yourself, your just pointing out that u got no back bone and you need your lap dogs to stick up for you....honestly....PATHETIC if that is the case

6. You know so much about me once again, say something face to face or call me, since if u r an employee you should "have my numbers"...unless of course you can only insult me here, and hide it....

7. shut up, and learn how to run a mountain, and not expect everyone else to teach you what you should already know about the job

8. anything else to say to me...say it with balls, and not resort to lies and what not, just to make yourself look like a better person......everything I have said on this site is how I feel.....and to be quite honest to bring someones work life bout getting fired, or whatever else it might be.....IS NO ONES ELSES BUSINESS.....but when it comes to someone not knowing what they r doing at a job, for many reasons safety reasons included...THAT SHOULD BE EVERYONES CONCERN......so if I am wrong bout caring for others let me know, and if I am right bout caring also let me know.....until then....lets all enjoy this snow we have and ski/board till we can no longer do it.....hopefully this weather will keep up, and we can all have fun......but right now I got to go, having 4 kids around is a lito bit hard sometimes even though I love them all :werd

I won't deny that it seems like a lot of people attack you and seem to think they know who you are. I'm undecided on Peak. They brought in a lot of money for snowmaking and parks - but the Parklogic move was bullshit. I would say to me its neutral - someone else could come in and do better, but people could certainly be doing worse.

peak likes to screw over people who have been loyal to JFBB over the years...

(i know from experience)

They wouldnt hire me back over my christmas break

I have been working there for 4 years (2 OF WHICH WERE VOLUNTEER BY THE WAY), and at least someone from my family has been working there every year since the winter of 92/93!!

Edited by jordan