Smoke

skidude

How is that trail? Theres a race there in Feb that I might go to (assuming they push back the deadline a month, condering the race was pushed back a month).

I don't remember how that trail skied, but I would love a SL down white lightning <_<

How is that trail? Theres a race there in Feb that I might go to (assuming they push back the deadline a month, condering the race was pushed back a month).

I don't remember how that trail skied, but I would love a SL down white lightning <_<

Its a fast trail, with one steep section, then followed by flat, then a steep headwall, then it loses some of its pitch, into flats.

Yeah, 'Dude, what Sno said...

The first headwall is very short and steep, then you have a straight forward compression. Maybe to jog your memory, this is right under the top of the NF lift. This headwall is very wide, so it doesn't feel that steep without gates.

The compression is a flat that will last no more than a couple of gates, but this will be the key to the race, since it puts you into a totally blind headwall---you have to set yourself up just right or you'll be late and low. There's a not too drastic left turn with this transition.

That headwall is a short version of Cliffy, but you start to bend to the left again, just at the base. Then it's straight through the flats to the finish.

Should be a quick, but very interesting race.

You HAVE to do this race, 'Dude!!!