Friday 2/2/2007

Ashleigh S

I guess this is more of a mid-morning report rather than dawn patrol, but I still wanted to keep you up-to-date with todays conditions.

Quote from GrilledSteezeSandwich: I can't wait until tomorrows dawn patrol...will Craig at Camelback see his shadow and will he be a rebel and mix hot chocolate with his coffee...we'll see tomorrow at 7:00AM

Craig just returned from Gobblers Knob, where he did not see his shadow- meaning only 6 more weeks of winter. Just kidding - but the groundhog did not see his shadow. Let's all hope he is wrong and winter is not coming to a close anytime soon.

Anyways- back to mid-morning patrol. 31 trails and 6 lifts are open today, including the Oak Grove Halfpipe and the Laurel Glade Terrain Park (5 rails, 2 hits). The Asp, Dromedary and John Bailey opened today. We are making snow on the Hump in preparation for tommorrows 100% operation. All 33 trails and 13 lifts are scheduled to be open tomorrow, including the debut of the Laurel Glade Halfpipe and Rhodo Terrain Park. I will try to find out what the set up for the Advanced Park will be later today and let you all know.

Join us tommorrow for Demo Day and the Grind @ Camelback- see you there!