congrats to skidude

LineSki

So when I went over to that MB, I noticed another thread...

Seems Camelback Ski Area is renting out boots that cause ingrown toenails, athletes foot, and "etc"...

And just what the Hell is the "etc"?

Do you have to pay extra for non-disease ridden rental boots? It doesn't say on their web site... :confused

Seems Camelback Ski Area is renting out boots that cause ingrown toenails, athletes foot, and "etc"...

Do you have to pay extra for non-disease ridden rental boots? It doesn't say on their web site... :confused

Wouldn't ingrown toenails have to do with misfitted boots? As for athletes foot... I would imagine I would imagine if you're wearing cotton socks its the same as not wearing socks at all. The sweat will sock out and in. Lovely thought I know :o

You can't tell me that wearing a pair of rental boots for one day will give you ingrown toenails.

I don't know... my sister got an ingrown toenail from one day of marching (as in band). Further review of the other board makes me think that the post was a lie anyways, or at least an exageration.

I rented boots and a board from Camleback for a whole season, and i never got ingrown toenailsor athletes foot. My friends have also rented boots and they were fine aswell.

Does Cb rent for a whole season?  Or was it one of the shops on the road to CB?

Or do you mean you rented at CB every day you went there?

I rented gear every time i went their. So in a sense i tried on a bunch of different boots, and i forgot to say that i was wearing cotton sock.