Bigger jumps?

Another Wall

if u measure the distance from the lip to were you are supposed to land, i think it would definetly be around 50

measure lip to knuckle - not flight path........ it stops the confusion. if you claim that you jump 50 foot - better have a tape measure and camera to prove it.

those pics of that jump are sick. Were is that? It would be nice if bear would have something like that but i dont think bear is big enough to get speed for something like that. Maybe if you start near the top of the lift and have the jump in the middle of black bear park you can have enough speed. It would be real nice to have that kind of jump

I cant claim any size of a snow feature due to the fact it can change by the hour, but i can say the piston bully is 62ft when the tiller and blade are down, when i groom it the tiller and groomer are on top and the blade hangs over the knuckle, that will tell you around how big it is. ANDY

I cant claim any size of a snow feature due to the fact it can change by the hour, but i can say the piston bully is 62ft when the tiller and blade are down, when i groom it the tiller and groomer are on top and the blade hangs over the knuckle, that will tell you around how big it is. ANDY

does this mean that the jumps are not going to get any bigger than this...i hope not