Maybe they are committed to skiing

JollyJake99

Doesn't Camelback always blow snow in early February???

from memory of the last couple of years they don't tend to blow too much after the beginning of February unless things have gotten patchy.

They do seem to be blowing a lot of snow on trails that already have decent coverage (like Nile, Marjies etc just recently), I expect that they are making the most of this current cold weather to make sure they have decent base through to the coming holiday weekend and though to the seasons end without having to blow snow in less optimal conditions when it would cost more and produce lower quality snow.

Whatever the reason, who cares. Make the most of the currently excellent conditions while they last.

Like I stated prior somewhere,usually you stop making snow after the beginning of February off-peak to peak electricity switch if your mountain is fully blown out.But this year,I'm sure most mountains have leftover budgeted snowmaking time and $$$ to play with.Also,with JFBB making off-peak snow until the end of the season that raises the bar up for everybody.Another thing,Sno Mountain has changed the game now too,they caught almost everyone by suprise this year.In the next few year's I'm betting they will get quite a few convert's from other mountains.