Pleasantly Suprised

Metz the Jersey boy

Just thought I'd quickly point this out-

I had 2 races at Creek on 2/10. They were at south and it was only open to season pass holders and racers. EVERY SINGLE SEASON PASS HOLDER that I rode the lift with, spoke to, skied with, etc. was a rather pleasant person. Which basically reinforces in my mind that it truly is the assholes from NYC that ruin Creek.

Just wanted to say that I had a great day at MC though. The race staff was top notch as always, snow was fantastic, and the people were friendly. Amen.

Just thought I'd quickly point this out-

I had 2 races at Creek on 2/10. They were at south and it was only open to season pass holders and racers. EVERY SINGLE SEASON PASS HOLDER that I rode the lift with, spoke to, skied with, etc. was a rather pleasant person. Which basically reinforces in my mind that it truly is the assholes from NYC that ruin Creek.

Just wanted to say that I had a great day at MC though. The race staff was top notch as always, snow was fantastic, and the people were friendly. Amen.

maybe camelback is run by new yorkers :banghead:naughty

There are 2 kinds of season pass holders at creek - local skiers, and local park guys. The local skiers are really nice, the local park guys are a mixed bag. Then the influx of people from all over the NYC metro area - well it turns out to be like Manhattan, but generally the season pass holders are from Jersey and they are nicer.