Tuesday February 13

SkiCamelback

Tuesday February 13, 2007

Today we have 30 of 33 slopes open. Closed for snowmaking are Oak Grove (the Big Pipe), Rhodo Glen (the Advanced Park) and Pocono Raceway. Conditions continue to be packed powder with very good coverage. Unfortunately, I never made it past my desk on Monday -- I never got out. If anyone gets out today, please post a first hand account.

With the huge amounts of snowfall expected, please be advised that there might be avalanche conditions at CB and trails may be temporarily closed (that

Closed for snowmaking are Oak Grove (the Big Pipe), Rhodo Glen (the Advanced Park)

Good... Hopefully someone will direct your groomers to build proper jumps worthy of a park pass.

Also steepen up the landings of the rails. The flat rail is the best rail there IMO - it needs a steeper landing and sides - put it at least 5 foot up at the start so you can have a long steep area to land at the end.

How do you intend to fix the transition of the wall ride with the snow gun behind it?

Good... Hopefully someone will direct your groomers to build proper jumps worthy of a park pass.

Also steepen up the landings of the rails. The flat rail is the best rail there IMO - it needs a steeper landing and sides - put it at least 5 foot up at the start so you can have a long steep area to land at the end.

How do you intend to fix the transition of the wall ride with the snow gun behind it?

Papa certainly you must notice by now that all of your suggestions/questions go unanswered. So i guess its safe to say you just enjoy being a miserable prick. :fu

Papa certainly you must notice by now that all of your suggestions/questions go unanswered. So i guess its safe to say you just enjoy being a miserable prick. :fu

unanswered, naaa........ just not on here publicly All of the advice is taken to heart, most of it acted upon. Some obscure stuff like winch grooming the landings, is actually almost impossible because of the grade of the slopes interfering with the cable on the knuckle of the landing.

unanswered, naaa........ just not on here publicly All of the advice is taken to heart, most of it acted upon. Some obscure stuff like winch grooming the landings, is actually almost impossible because of the grade of the slopes interfering with the cable on the knuckle of the landing.

The winch cat is used to build the jump, you park a cat above where the ramp will eventually go and then push snow up the landing to make it 32ish degrees. Then once the landing is shaped right, you push the snow for the ramp because you no longer need the winch groomer. Nightly grooming is possible on the landings without a winch cat - it just requires one to push the snow uphill something that steep. It can be done without a winch cat but it is easier and more controllable with one. It just has to be thought about ahead of time.

I've been here longer than you and involved in winter sports longer than you so the clueless noob title doesn't fit. However, the title hemorrhoid certainly fits you since you like being one big pain in the ass. I think you actually enjoy being pompous and obnoxious. This board isn't all about you, your problems and your running fued with CB. Why don't you stay on the BB/JF site since, by your own admission, that's your preferred mountain. Let those of us that want to ski/ride CB deal with our problems here.

Okay, if I have to go to "time out", I'm ready.