stinky boots!!!!

TINY

why would you want your boots to smell better? dont you know thats part of skiing? the smellier they are, the more style you have!

to tell u the truth i really dont care about the smell. its just when i put them on the heat vent to dry/wawrm my moms like whats that smell. she says go put them in ur room and im like no id rather smell them when i walk in then when i sleep :rofl

The last pair of boots I had for EIGHT years, you can imagine the accumulated smell. It gave me immense satisfaction on one airplane trip that the security person had to put her hand down in the boots to look for contraband. Served her right for harassing me. They were still damp at that point too.

Supposedly Febreeze helps. I've tried it, I think it just masks the odor, it certainly doesn't conquer it. Plus the smell is usually coming from way down inside where it's hard to get a spray bottle to spray. I've also tried baking soda and Boot Juice, not any better, IMO. Maybe take out the liners and saturate them with Febreeze sometime when you are not going to be needing them any time soon. Or, "after market" liners like ZipFit and Intuition are out there, buy new ones. Supposed to be better than the original issue product anyway.