flexiest park boards.

rideride

what would you say is the most flexy, soft, short park board out there right now. i'm tryin' to get a new board and i want one that is real short and flexy, and one that the bindings will go to almost touching the nose and tail...anyone got anything?

what would you say is the most flexy, soft, short park board out there right now. i'm tryin' to get a new board and i want one that is real short and flexy, and one that the bindings will go to almost touching the nose and tail...anyone got anything?

its not necesarily the softest, but the rossi mini will get your bindings on the nose and tail. for softest, check out the axis jibtastic at nestors. its real soft, cheap, and all white topsheet thats spraypaint/sticker ready.

Got any pics of these boards? Or know of any websites i can check 'em out at.

K2 WWW. I have that now. If you want it short get it in a 142, if thats too short then move up to a bigger size. I have a 142 and i think my stance is set at 25 or 26.

Yeah, a lot of people have that board, and i know you can get your stance real wide on that thing. I wanted to get a capita stairmaster in 42 or 44. I'm about 5'6, 150. and I'm real into rails n boxes, not so much jumps. And i've been riding 151 ever since i started boardin' so i don't know if that will be too much of a change.

rome artifact. i have one, a 153, and it is awesome. the bronze edges are amazing, you dont have to file them, so you can still turn real good and not catch an edge on rails. its really soft, nosepresses are sooooo easy on it. and its hella light. when the one i have is done, ill definately get another.

Yeah i was considering getting a 44 stairmaster. But it really comes down to how wide you can get the stance, and how flexy the board is. And it seems like you can get the stairmaster wider than the WWW, but which one is flexier?

As for the artifact, my friend wanted to get one but we compared it to the WWW and the WWW seemed a lot flexier and you could obviously get the stance a lot wider, those are just the things that are important to me though.

if its narrowed between those, id say a www definately. ive ridden my friends, and it definately has alot of flex.on another note, your from clearview dude? man i didnt think many people from sj rode, me and my boy had a rail jam sorta right up the street from clearview last week in east greenwhich.

too wide of a stance and ur just killing your knees...........unless your all tall and shit but ur 5'6" and want to rock like 26" lol . u should check out which one has no gay set back shit and has a centered stance too. set back is wack.

Well it seems like the WWW is probably the best buy. I'm probably going to wait for the new one to come out though, or at least until my JJ falls apart. If i normally ride a '51 what size WWW should i get?(keep in mind I want a smaller board)

The Jibpan is definetly stiffer than the WWW. If you are on a Jeremy Jones now the WWW is hugely softer. I can press the WWW about 3-4 times more than my Jeremy Jones. I'd say if you can press a bit with the JJ go with the same size or like 2 cm smaller, if you can't even really press that go 4 cm smaller.

Yeah, i can tailpress real high, nose press i got a little trouble with, but i can get it up a few inches. I think i might just get like a 145ish WWW. I'll probably wait for the new one to come out though. Hows the WWW with jumps?

Edited by rideride

the rome artifact is just as soft as the www. they just have a different flex pattern. the www seems real flimsy in the center as where the artifact is a little stiffer in the center and has very soft tips. the torsional flex on both boards are pretty soft.

you dont need a 26" stance. if you are 5'6" ish, there is absolutely no reason to be over a 23" stance. no one thinks you are cool for doing it, and your knees will thank you. its not comfortable, it doesnt help you on rails, its actually harder to flex a board when you are that wide and it just plain out looks stupid.

you dont need a 26" stance. if you are 5'6" ish, there is absolutely no reason to be over a 23" stance. no one thinks you are cool for doing it, and your knees will thank you. its not comfortable, it doesnt help you on rails, its actually harder to flex a board when you are that wide and it just plain out looks stupid.

I hope he listens to you man, b/c he sure wasnt listening to me.

Your completely correct with that comment.

i rock like 25 or w/e the max on my board but im like 6 foot and it feels great. i was rocking 21 when i was like 5'8".

im 5'11" and ride at 23.5" on a 154. and that is even a little on the wide side.

hah yeah . when i was at 23.5 i didnt like how it felt though, my knees hurt every now and then. board had some weird set back though and didnt fit in the riding i was doing . switched to a true twin and 25 and my knees have never felt better.

the stance is wide but fits my body and board nicely. ive seen some short guys with the same width and it just looks so doofy and like it hurts since theres knees sort of point in. i cant help it but laugh when seeing it.

ive been riding 14 years. ive tried it all when it comes to stances.

for my height, 23.5 has been the best and most used stance for me. a lot of guys my height ( good riders, not just some weekend wariors) ride a lot closer, as in 21.5-23".

really wide stances were a fad back in the early-mid 90's and faded out when everyone was blowing out thier knees. now the fad is back and i give it a year or two until all the new kids coming up realize that its not needed.

as for the ollie and pressing issues, it has a lot to do with flex patterns. most boards are not designed to be ridden that wide ( just because you can set it that wide, dose not mean its the most practical for the application).

I hope he listens to you man, b/c he sure wasnt listening to me.

Your completely correct with that comment.

i rock like 25 or w/e the max on my board but im like 6 foot and it feels great. i was rocking 21 when i was like 5'8".

I dont know where you guys got that, but i never said i want my stance to be 26". All i said was I want a wider stance and flexier board. I'm at about 18" right now, I would like to go up to about 22" tops. And I don't think it looks "cool" to have a wide stance, I don't know why you guys started sayin' that lol. But i just wanted a new board that has more flex and a wider stance.