Friday WMMR Cardboard Classic day... who's in??

phillycore

I'm heading to JF for the $9.33 lift ticket ordeal with my 12yr old son.

He's just starting out and it's one of the few days I can actually afford to bring him out.

Not to mention that it's his 12th birthday tomorrow (Wed.) so I'll pull him out of school for

some skiing and snow fun. I'll probably be on the blue runs most of the day and with maybe some luck

he may survive the east mountain once or twice. Just wondering who's all coming out. I'm assuming it's going to

be mad packed..

He's just starting out and it's one of the few days I can actually afford to bring him out.

Not to mention that it's his 12th birthday tomorrow (Wed.) so I'll pull him out of school for

some skiing and snow fun. I'll probably be on the blue runs most of the day and with maybe some luck he may survive the east mountain once or twice. Just wondering who's all coming out. I'm assuming it's going to

be mad packed..

Didn't you check out the weather report for Friday?????Noah had better weather for his 40 day cruise,lolz.I hope those people who do brave it figure out a novel way to waterproof their cardboard sled's,it should be wet&wild on the tubing hill that day.

Didn't you check out the weather report for Friday?????Noah had better weather for his 40 day cruise,lolz.I hope those people who do brave it figure out a novel way to waterproof their cardboard sled's,it should be wet&wild on the tubing hill that day.

WMMR must be a jinx. The weather was shitty and rainy for the last one, toward the beginning of the season :banghead:banghead .

some skiing and snow fun. Just wondering who's all coming out. I'm assuming it's going to

be mad packed..

Hey, today is my kids 6th b-day - we spent Monday at Blue for him.

Regardless of the weather it should be packed. Parking will probably be the biggest issue.

The slopes should be ok and lift lines shouldn't be too bad.

Registration Check In for The Cardboard Classic starts at 9am and the event starts around 1ish so that should move most of the people from the slopes to the tubing area.

We are again sponsoring the WMMR Day Off and there is some great prizes for the Cardboard Classic. We even have put together our own creation (a repllica of the A-Team Van with seating for 6!) and hope to take the group division!

See ya there!

I pity the fool @ JFBB who tries to slide down the tubing hill on a 50 degree rainy day in a sled made of cardboard!!!!!!

van-2.jpg

Ohh only 50 degrees thats not warm enough, but then again if your a D'osh it would be just fine, hey yummerzzz could we sit at the bar all day and spy on the races??? Maybe even pick a official winner out before the races even begin, who knows it could even be someone that doesn't even enter the race....

Ohh only 50 degrees thats not warm enough, but then again if your a D'osh it would be just fine, hey yummerzzz could we sit at the bar all day and spy on the races??? Maybe even pick a official winner out before the races even begin, who knows it could even be someone that doesn't even enter the race....

Dude two negative posts back to back.... what's your beef bro??

Maybe Syd needs a Harvey Wallbanger to settle his issues...

Dude two negative posts back to back.... what's your beef bro??

Maybe Syd needs a Harvey Wallbanger to settle his issues...

Not really beef man, its funny actually, for as long as I worked there in the past, almost every WMMR day I can remember its either the weather being sucky, or a lift breaking down, or jut some sorta catastraf*ck going on......its funny actually almost like WMMR days are cursed to something......as for needing a Harvey Wallbanger, hehehehe, ahhh how I wish, but the wife to be would kill me

Not really beef man, its funny actually, for as long as I worked there in the past, almost every WMMR day I can remember its either the weather being sucky, or a lift breaking down, or jut some sorta catastraf*ck going on......its funny actually almost like WMMR days are cursed to something......as for needing a Harvey Wallbanger, hehehehe, ahhh how I wish, but the wife to be would kill me

I can understand that then... for you seeing WMMR Day is like seeing hot temps and bad rain clouds rolling in...

I figured something was up...lol Either way it looks like it might actually end up being an ok (at best)day by mid afternoon anyways...