Will Jack Frost still have...

Just wondering if Jack Frost will still have their customer appreciation day with the free lift tickets the first saturday in April or not now that peak resorts owns them. It was nice to be able to bring my kids up for the day to learn and it not costing me a fortune to do so. Does anyone know if they plan on doing this again or not?? I was just wondering as I noticed they haven't done or at least advertised the 4 sno passes for $99 deal they always did as well. It would kind of suck if they didn't as it was something I always looked forward to.

Just wondering if Jack Frost will still have their customer appreciation day with the free lift tickets the first saturday in April or not now that peak resorts owns them. It was nice to be able to bring my kids up for the day to learn and it not costing me a fortune to do so. Does anyone know if they plan on doing this again or not?? I was just wondering as I noticed they haven't done or at least advertised the 4 sno passes for $99 deal they always did as well. It would kind of suck if they didn't as it was something I always looked forward to.

I haven't heard anything :dunno