Staying Open Past March

maprx

Well this is the time of year I hate most about the sport. The end of ski season always sucks. The season was too short, I skied Colorado this year for 10 days and 3 days in the pocs. The season started Jan 15th? two month latter its all about gone.

There is no chance CB will stay open til mid April. Lets be honest, CB beach is the money maker period. Blue, which would stay open latter, has more chance to loose its cover as they tend to be warmer. JF and BB (closes first). Spring little Mtn, closes this weekend.

I am sorry to say, once it gets to be around 70 for a day, people forget about skiing. This was a horrible ski year. Even in Vail I saw brown spots. I hope I can get out one last time before the mash potatoes take over

I'm actually having one of my better years w/ the amount of times I have been out. Its all about making due with what you got. Sure, conditions were terrible early on, but Feb had some of the best conditions in a very long time. And aside from this little snow storm we got coming, mashed potatoes are pretty much here. JF will probaly close shortly, but BB is pushing to close last. They have (had) over 100 inches of base at their deepest.