Mark or Mary

JibHonk

ok we've had 3 topics about this and neither BCMARK or mary have answered soo whats up guys.. can we ski/ride until late like 1 a.m. or not. i'd really appreciate an answer soo please quit avoiding the question because i feel that is what your doing with this and unfortunately the question still remains...CAN IT HAPPEN OR NOT?

The wrong way: Call people out on a message board after they didn't answer a question they never said they would answer. Especially when those people have proven themselves to this community as being some of the most upfront representatives most of us have ever seen in the ski industry.

The right way: Give them a reason to do what you want, instead of demanding an answer when there hasn't even been any time to plan such an event. Call local companies, radio stations, etc..., and tell them you are going to ask Bear Creek if they are interested in having a late night session, and if the company or radio station might be interested in sponsoring an event like this if it were to happen. Maybe then call Mary or Mark and say, "Hey guys whatsup? I think a really cool idea would be blah blah blah blah blah, these local organizations have expressed interest in sponsoring such an event, and I think it could be really succesful. Blah blah blah..." If you can make your idea win-win, and not "we should do this just because a few of the local kids want it," you'll have 100% greater chances of something happening. Remember, you're talking business, and mountains usually do this type of thing for the added exposure.

The wrong way: Call people out on a message board after they didn't answer a question they never said they would answer. Especially when those people have proven themselves to this community as being some of the most upfront representatives most of us have ever seen in the ski industry.

The right way: Give them a reason to do what you want, instead of demanding an answer when there hasn't even been any time to plan such an event. Call local companies, radio stations, etc..., and tell them you are going to ask Bear Creek if they are interested in having a late night session, and if the company or radio station might be interested in sponsoring an event like this if it were to happen. Maybe then call Mary or Mark and say, "Hey guys whatsup? I think a really cool idea would be blah blah blah blah blah, these local organizations have expressed interest in sponsoring such an event, and I think it could be really succesful. Blah blah blah..." If you can make your idea win-win, and not "we should do this just because a few of the local kids want it," you'll have 100% greater chances of something happening. Remember, you're talking business, and mountains usually do this type of thing for the added exposure.

'tre knows whats up!

if it happens then great, but if it doesnt its really not that big of a deal

ok we've had 3 topics about this and neither BCMARK or mary have answered soo whats up guys.. can we ski/ride until late like 1 a.m. or not. i'd really appreciate an answer soo please quit avoiding the question because i feel that is what your doing with this and unfortunately the question still remains...CAN IT HAPPEN OR NOT?

Hi everyone,

I promise- Mark and I aren't hiding. And to answer your question, it is not in the plans to keep the lifts open until 1am at any time through the rest of the season. For our Customer Appreciation Day, we opted to open the lifts early for passholders instead because we've gotten a lot of requests for that over the years.

I hope to see everyone today or tomorrow taking advantage of the fresh powder!

Thanks,

Mary

sorry if it sounded like i was coming on a little strong but i just wanted an answer...o well what you guys do for us is great so i'll settle for whatever u plan...thanks again for everything...and thanks for adding the rail jam.