K2 www

Freerider

hey cakes, this is the bear creek forum not the gear forum. Dont post random stuff that has nothing to do with bear like everyone else. And you can get a weapon anywhere really but they sell out fast when they get them cause there so popular.

Dont just get one because you see everyone with one. Everyone has them cause there really flexible,have nice graphics, wide stance, and see kids that are good with them.

Oh they have a 147 at the Loft right near camel for 170 new

www is a jib board...cheap base, soft flex, wide stance. wont hold an edge great on the icey nights or at high speed. not meant for huge jumps. imo, the rome artifact and capita stairmaster are just as good if not better.

www is a jib board...cheap base, soft flex, wide stance. wont hold an edge great on the icey nights or at high speed. not meant for huge jumps. imo, the rome artifact and capita stairmaster are just as good if not better.

yeah but the weapons a perfect board for out here. By big jumps thats like 65+ you may see it not hold up

yeah but the weapons a perfect board for out here. By big jumps thats like 65+ you may see it not hold up

how do you figure?

by this guys name you can tell he likes to free ride...weapon isnt exactly stellar when holding an edge at high speed here in pa.

plus theres boards with a lot more pop out there for jumps.

i'm convinced a lot of people by weapons because of the wide stances, everyone has them, and the fact its one of the only park boards they know.

yeh everyone has one and im sure that most people when they see me ride thought gee he copied everyone else. well yeh some kids do but i didnt. i mean im pretty much all for park except those nice pow days like on sat but the board to me is just so nice. its flexy rides smooth and i can have so many stance options. i dont really care either cuz ill show up half the kids with the board anyways hah

Have you ever rode a www oakley? i honestly think there one of the best boards for bearcreek. And i knew that freerider did park cause he said some lift guys made fun of him for wearing a jersey. Havent seen many kids wearing jerseys not in the park

agent is my favorite board to ride. works good at high speeds, and its not much harder to press then my artifact. ive retired my artifact to strictly street sessions since its out of control and not fun to ride on anything more then packed powder.

Have you ever rode a www oakley? i honestly think there one of the best boards for bearcreek. And i knew that freerider did park cause he said some lift guys made fun of him for wearing a jersey. Havent seen many kids wearing jerseys not in the park

yes i have and yes they're great for BC's park. I took his name to mean he was into freeriding more than park though.

have you ever ridden one icon?

yeah its soo nice, i was going to get the 04/05 one but they sold out so i bought a piece shaunwhite board cause it was onle 250 and that was a steal. And im going to get the new weapon for next season baby

http://img.timeinc.net/snow/content/images.../sia07_56_L.jpg

theres the top sheets of next years weapon and darkstar

Edited by ICON

i think WWW's are played out. This year I rode a Forum Jiblet which is similar. It is really flexible, and the stances go up to 26 inches, which is pretty damn wide. For next year it is going to be re-named "the manual" according to eddie wall. Also, i have never seen anyone else at bear with it.

yeah i was also looking at the forum jiblet's this year and there graphics were soo good. Just random objects all put together.

I would have to ride the jiblet before i bought it because after riding the weapon and loving it i dont want to waste money on something and end up hating it. Its a safe bet if i just got the weapon and also next years graphics are so nice.

and i just realized is k2 is getting hated on just because there getting more popular, just like everyone body thinks burton sucks because there so big. And if you didnt know already Burton owns Forum,specialblend, foursqaure and some other companys. K2 owns ride and morrow and some more crap.