3/25-3/25

IrishSnow686

Im thinking about actually going up to Blue this weekend for the day. I rarely go on a weekend, and if I do its at 7:30am. But now its March so I am hoping it will be alot less crowded... but w/ this weekends snow I'm not sure if the crowd will be quite large for this time of year. How was last weekends crowd (taking into account the storm)?

I don't need to think up steezy rap shizz...when you're riding the lift with me, just ask me to rap and by the next lift-tower..I'll be flowing..Stevo and Zonked feen for my crispy raps.

Haha...my street name is rah Digga aka..the great white vertical meister..ya kna mean...

:yes

I will also be there on Saturday from 7:30-I don't know when as this will be my last time this season skiing at Blue. :confused, I might also head up on Sunday, but thats up in the air still.

EDIT:

Yeah, I need to ski one last time with Doug, AtomicJeff, Zonked, and a few other PASR's this winter.

Edited by Danger