BEAR IS CLOSING SUNDAY

boardera

Wow..Blue is going to be so freaking crowded next week..

last year blue was dead, even after bear closed. ill be up at bear tomorrow night, i hope its a good night.

this week is a tossup between blue and sno. i heard both parks are in terrible shape, any comments on that?

Edited by collective addiction

ohhh wowwwww thanks so much for the 10% off in the cafeteria and the one free pass that i never got the chance to use. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!! well cya next year for another year of shit.......

wow come on here to say that and somehow im a tool, yeah ill meet you anywhere anytime and ill show you whos a tool...bitch

loser has to buy the most expensive season pass camelback offers for next season...

guess ill be at sno tuesday. first time in 9 years.

wow come on here to say that and somehow im a tool, yeah ill meet you anywhere anytime and ill show you whos a tool...bitch

Thanks for proving my point. Next season just have your mommy buy you a pass somewhere else.

You = Tool.

Edited by burton71

now now.

pointless bitching and fighting on the internet are for people who aren't old enough to buy their own beer.

me, i'll be up there tomorrow. recovering from the flu, still a snot monster, coughing up a lung, the conditions probably won't be that great, but if i can ride, i'm gonna ride.

be realistic. we're in southeastern pa.... how long did you think they'd be able to stay open?

yeh unfortunatly the only people going are season pass holders so bear isnt making any money to be able to make a profit. i mean when u think about it this season wasnt the worst season, bears park was def the best it ever was!

Exactly. Sure the season kicked off late, but the riding was good for when they were open and bear stepped it up to give us the best they could.

But with anything, they will always be retards that bitch and complain about everything.

It sucks that bears closing tomarrow but it was a good season.

exactly. my only regret for this season is that i lost my job too late into it to get up there everyday during the week. boooo....

it's weird isn't it... during the high-density periods of the season i'd find myself struggling with trying to be patient with all the people who were obviously coming out with the whole fam, out for their one weekend a year, falling all over the place, cutting in line, generally being kind of annoying.... but i guess us passholders NEED them, for the place to stay open as long as possible... sigh.

at any rate, i'm heading up now for a hopefully glorious last day... i'm just glad last weekend wasn't it, when i did one run and then just lay in the snow at the top of timberline hoping that would help my fever go down... now i can close out my season at bear the way i want to... not sickly and delirious.

im not gonna say anymore about bear and how they suck, but burton whatever your a fucking cock. go eat some more potato chips

It is you're, not your. As in you're a giant tool.

But it is nice to see that we don't have to listen to you cry about Bear anymore.

Edited by burton71