Any free riding trails left at boulder

Barb

Website makes it seem like its all park now. Anyone know if there will be at least one trail left just to ride? Obviously I am not going to be doing any rails and don't want to get attitude from all the park riders for just "riding" through the park. We might have to drive to Blue.

Website makes it seem like its all park now. Anyone know if there will be at least one trail left just to ride? Obviously I am not going to be doing any rails and don't want to get attitude from all the park riders for just "riding" through the park. We might have to drive to Blue.

snowdrift and drauf are freeride trails untill they add features to them.. not sure exactly when thats happening tho...

Sno seems far for some reason. Anyway I just got a last minute invite to my cousins place at Stratton for Easter weekend. So now, I won't have the kids this weekend. I still have to drive up and pick up all of our gear. Maybe I'll hit blue on my way home Sunday. I guess I would have to get there around 7am to see any pasr's.

Sno seems far for some reason. Anyway I just got a last minute invite to my cousins place at Stratton for Easter weekend. So now, I won't have the kids this weekend. I still have to drive up and pick up all of our gear. Maybe I'll hit blue on my way home Sunday. I guess I would have to get there around 7am to see any pasr's.

You weren't at JF this Sunday, wearing a black jacket with what appeared to be blue skulls on it???

You weren't at JF this Sunday, wearing a black jacket with what appeared to be blue skulls on it???

not me, I am not the skull wearing type.

oh yeah...if I go to blue, someone has to take a few runs on the easier trails with me. I am no where near ready for the blacks.

Edited by Barb