Bears new huge addition

k2rider2690

i had read about all this before but i was just reading it again and damn haha this place is going to be like a huge resort. im happy that bear can do all this but the part that sucks is now prob even more people will be comming. good for business bad or us season pass holders more noobs. but i mean if these noobs keep bring in money the more bear can do with the parks and mtn so i guess it somewhat evens out

i had read about all this before but i was just reading it again and damn haha this place is going to be like a huge resort. im happy that bear can do all this but the part that sucks is now prob even more people will be comming. good for business bad or us season pass holders more noobs. but i mean if these noobs keep bring in money the more bear can do with the parks and mtn so i guess it somewhat evens out

Oh yes - more base lodge facilities, spa and hotel, so exciting!!!! I can hardly contain myself!

That's a good joke but when I was there a few weeks ago I was talking to a patroller and he was saying that they were trying to expand the mountain off the back up where the main quad ends. He said they had the money and could add a bunch of steep new trails... but one guy is holding out on selling his land to them. :banghead

We raised the same issues after last season, and some of it worked note the fence between black bear and cascade and the trees and all that there was a lot less of the problem this year then there was last season; I still say bear needs to institute something like mountain creek and in order to ride the parks you gotta get a park pass, otherwise you're S.O.L. on getting in. This would cut down so much on the amount of people that just shouldn't be there!

Bear Creek should just put steps at the entrance to the terrain park..it worked at Blue and kept most of the nubs out of the park. It would be sweet if Bear Creek had a spa. Nothing better than a massage after skiing hard on the long sustained steeps at Bear Creek. A bubble would also be good so the mountain doesn't melt so fast..

steps might encourage more people to ride down them and a bubble would just act like an oven unless it was climate controlled