pros/cons of this season

k2rider2690

this winter i thought the box part of the big stair case was set up so it was kinda hard for a skier to hit it. i think this was because there was a mound of snow to skiers right of it. but if that was fixed for next year that stair case would be sick

ICON ive been here longer than my account shows because this is a different account, i had an older one. so yeh i have been here longer than you

NO WAY! OH EM GEE , Like your honestly my hero now. You should go up to random girls and tell them that you've been on PASR then me, they'll totally give you a reacharound.

umm im not that new and plus ive been here longer than you so u cant talk about being new. plus i didnt disrespect him i said to go and talk somewhere else becuase thats why these threads get so screwed up because people just go and talk in them.

And posts get screwed up because people just go and talk in them? ummm elaborate on that

NO WAY! OH EM GEE , Like your honestly my hero now. You should go up to random girls and tell them that you've been on PASR then me, they'll totally give you a reacharound.

And posts get screwed up because people just go and talk in them? ummm elaborate on that

haha first off ive prob gotten more than you so nice comback second im talking cuz i have to keep defending myself from a dumbass like you who just cant accept that ive been here longer. i never posted and was like yeh ive been here longer than you that was you im jsut here defending myself thats different than talking

hahah your really bad at comprehending things. That insult i said to you was making fun of you and proving the fact that i dont give a rats ass on how long ive been on a site. Cool? and congrats on all your cuddie from jill

and im going to say it again

skitzo owns you

Edited by ICON