pros/cons of this season

k2rider2690

so wut did everyone like and didnt like this season? besides the late start. best feature, best set up, etc

for best feature i would prob have to say the butter pad becuase it was so fun and i cant think of any mtn on the east coast with a feature like that! also really liked the tubing line

oh and something that needs to be changed is a way to keep noobs outa the park. there were so many people in the park this year that should not have been in there. park passes park passes park passes idk how many times i need to say it and i know most of you also want them too! i think if we make a big enough deal this summer we might have a chance!hah

Is the butter pad different than a butter box?

yeh its kinda like it in a way. bears butter pad was a jump about 7ft off the ground to about a 10ft gap to a flat surface of snow about 10ft wide by 50ft long about 7ft off the ground. then at the end of the flat surface was a little jump to about another 5 foot gap to the landing. it was so sick

yeh its kinda like it in a way. bears butter pad was a jump about 7ft off the ground to about a 10ft gap to a flat surface of snow about 10ft wide by 50ft long about 7ft off the ground. then at the end of the flat surface was a little jump to about another 5 foot gap to the landing. it was so sick

they took it out of dc mtn lab along with the staircase

hey this isnt the skitzo forum if u wanna talk go somewhere else!

I think every forum should be the skitzo forum. Its been a long time skitzo, where have you been and what have you been up to lately? On a side note I think I saw your mom at the Verizon store a few weeks ago.

mike respect skitzo

he obviously knows alot more about the sport then you so dont act like a dbag to him

and plus your new here

mike respect skitzo

he obviously knows alot more about the sport then you so dont act like a dbag to him

and plus your new here

mike respect skitzo

and plus hes been on here longer

mike respect skitzo

and plus your new here

mike respect skitzo

and plus your new here

mike respect skitzo

and plus hes been on here longer

umm im not that new and plus ive been here longer than you so u cant talk about being new. plus i didnt disrespect him i said to go and talk somewhere else becuase thats why these threads get so screwed up because people just go and talk in them.

da park

DA season was mad short

bad stuff....

da park was only good for like da last 3 weeks

need to get a new dd rail aka rollercoster rail w/ da 2 humps..

s-box would be mad chill

make da table or 420 box ride on... (for tryin new tricks)

good stuff...

nice park

butterpad

da battle ship w/ a gap on it was mad sick

dfd is mad chill

umm im not that new and plus ive been here longer than you so u cant talk about being new.

no you havent?

da park

DA season was mad short

bad stuff....

da park was only good for like da last 3 weeks

need to get a new dd rail aka rollercoster rail w/ da 2 humps..

s-box would be mad chill

make da table or 420 box ride on... (for tryin new tricks)

good stuff...

nice park

butterpad

da battle ship w/ a gap on it was mad sick

dfd is mad chill

uhhh...must you type like that?

rollercoaster rail was GAY. the park was good for more than the last 3 weeks, just really good then. what kind of new tricks are u gonna learn with a ride on? a small gap is fine for new stuff, just like the table and butter boxes had.