Wishful thinking but worth a shot. Shawnee Dec 10?

PeterC0523

Think Shawnee will open on Dec 10?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Think Shawnee will open on Dec 10?

• Yes!
    • No.
    • Who cares??

Idk, its still shawnee.  Even all the other years when I was stuck around here it still wasn't appeling.  Try to do a day trip to NY if you are really in withdrawl.

Yeah I was actually going to go today to ny but things didnt work out. Either way, it will still be the first open in the poconos. Plus you live in philly, I live real close to shawnee, it becomes more appealing when its only 20 min away.

Idk, its still shawnee.  Even all the other years when I was stuck around here it still wasn't appeling.  Try to do a day trip to NY if you are really in withdrawl.

We've thought about that, but it's just too much of a drive. We have a year old puppy and can't leave her home alone that long.

Yeah I was actually going to go today to ny but things didnt work out. Either way, it will still be the first open in the poconos. Plus you live in philly, I live real close to shawnee, it becomes more appealing when its only 20 min away.

Hmm this is true.

I guess snow is better than no snow...Even if it is shawnee :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

thats a real cool looking dog

Thanks! We chose her breed because we thought that she was pretty unique. Turns out, she's a dog with a cat-like personality. She cleans herself all the time, loves just chilling on the bay window, and likes to rub up against you like a cat.

Thanks! We chose her breed because we thought that she was pretty unique. Turns out, she's a dog with a cat-like personality. She cleans herself all the time, loves just chilling on the bay window, and likes to rub up against you like a cat.

I just came back from watching the eagles game and the owner of the house has 3 shibu inus.

yea today there was a picture in the paper (pocono record)  of shawnee blowing and it looked like they had a lot of snow.  i think they'll get open by the 10th

I think they will be open, but as always with only a few trails. Few being 4 or less

Edited by dthmtluncrn