Tonight Was Good

SomeGuyWhoSkis

Well I finally went tonight, and must say I had a friggen great time. It was cold as hell but the conditions were beautiful. Park was really good too, pipe especially. Lot of hurt people tho. One chick I think fell off the Stevenson lifts into a bunch of rocks, it didn't lock too good...I was watching like 20 ski patrol dudes surround her from the lift. And someone I ski with broke their hand. But otherwise great day.

Well I finally went tonight, and must say I had a friggen great time. It was cold as hell but the conditions were beautiful. Park was really good too, pipe especially. Lot of hurt people tho. One chick I think fell off the Stevenson lifts into a bunch of rocks, it didn't lock too good...I was watching like 20 ski patrol dudes surround her from the lift. And someone I ski with broke their hand. But otherwise great day.

that freakin sucks for that girl, but glad you had a good time! was it snowin while you were there?