Jack Frost - Trail Map

Terrain parks on all slopes? Snow blowing during the daytime, to get things open quicker?

Oh BDK :banghead The Elevator will not be on the trail map. There will be a significant amount of glade clearing that gets done. The trees between Challenge and East Mtn. will be neatened up and made more accessible. Jack Frost will remain a freeski area. The whole blow snow in the daytime kills me. If an area doesn't blow snow in the day they get accused of not getting open fast enough, but if they do blow snow in the day everyone complains about getting blasted in the face by the guns.

... The whole blow snow in the daytime kills me. If an area doesn't blow snow in the day they get accused of not getting open fast enough, but if they do blow snow in the day everyone complains about getting blasted in the face by the guns.

What I meant was blow it on the trails that are closed. I can do without skiing through blowing snow.