Finally

skimom

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laurel glade will be almost def be open, there making snow on it now, last year they had the rails a jump and the pipe open first day, anyone know if nite skiing will be open the first day?

I really hope so. Skiing to same 5 trails over and over can get boring quick. It would be nice if they had the park to mix it up, especially the pipe. I wonder if they have already moved some of the rails to rhodo?

Night skiing will start on the 26th....

Night skiing is scheduled to begin on December 26th.

The schedule is as follows:

December 18-24: 8am to 5pm daily

December 25: 12:30pm to 5pm

December 26 on: 8am to 10pm

Dave K

Camelback

I really hope so.  Skiing to same 5 trails over and over can get boring quick.  It would be nice if they had the park to mix it up, especially the pipe.  I wonder if they have already moved some of the rails to rhodo?

When I went up a few weeks ago they had the battleship and hippo in the rhodo. They had the straight box in a parking lot, so I don't know where it is going.

Why are they opening on a saturday!  I can't use my season pass!  I hope to get up sunday or mondy at the latest.  I saw the lights on tonite.  It was an awsome sight, I had to keep myself from staring at it through the rear window while I was driving.

They're opening on a Saturday because that's as early as they can, and a weekend day when they will get lots of day-trippers aswell as the locals. No point going all out for a weekday when only us lot will show up.

There will be more snow / trails and less people on sunday :) , but you know you can use a sunday-friday pass after 4pm on a saturday, right?

I can't make saturday either because of family commitments (payback for my weekend at killington). Sunday at first lift for me.... :D:D

I'm going to drive by on the way to work this morning just to see it for myself, their webcam is just not doing it justice.

If we have early practice(and 'dude isn't going to races) i think he and i will have beat all of you to who gets the first chair but i don't know if we have early practice

I don't think there is early practice yet...Cause there is no rocket yet...I think they plan to start that after xmas week......But assuming Gus tells me to go take a few runs, I will be on the first chair, hopefully <_<

I don't think there is early practice yet...Cause there is no rocket yet...I think they plan to start that after xmas week......But assuming Gus tells me to go take a few runs, I will be on the first chair, hopefully <_<

Skidude, Racechick, etc:

Look out because I'm going to be on the first chair. :drool