Some mid-summer bump stoke

AlpineZone

about 2 minutes was all I could stand. thanks for sharing though, I can't do that.

Ha! I know. I haven't watched that vid since shortly after I made it and today I'm like WTF?! Similar footage over and over! Oof. Probably should've stuck to just one tune.... :banghead

Edited by AlpineZone

Ha! I know. I haven't watched that vid since shortly after I made it and today I'm like WTF?! Similar footage over and over! Oof. Probably should've stuck to just one tune.... :banghead

thank god this computer doesn't have speakers then.

Since it is off season and there is a lot of message board hopping going on right now, I thought I might share this link to an active thread about bump skiing. It's interesting. http://newschoolers.com/web/forums/readthr...read_id/251435/

In the MRG video from 4/7 or whatever, why does that one guy in the red jacket always ski with his poles flailing around like crazy..

Well, in his defense, we are talking about MRG on a 14" powder day. Perhaps his aggressive pole plants were due to excitement? I also refrain from critiquing technique at MRG. If you can make it down with some semblance of form, you're pretty damn good in my book. MRG is no joke. Aside from the wild swings, the guy's a very solid skier.