2007-2008 PSAR Season Pass Discount Info

photog

Ok I have been talking to the Sales Coordinator over at BC since no one has done it yet

We need at least 15 people to get the group discount. I am definitely in so that makes at least 14 more. If you are interested send me a message or post here and as soon as we get some yes’s I will have them open up the web sign in for the group. The group discount prices did go up

She is supposed to email the prices for all the passes in a little but I know that the Adult Unlimited is $315

I will post the prices as soon as I get them

Let me know if you guys and girls are interested I know last year was crappy but it is still the closest hill to my house and I can easily get my fix in whenever I want Plus hopefully this year will be much much better

Matt

Edited by photog

I was thinking the same thing I actually emailed her back telling her I am pretty confident we would be able to get the people and have her open the login.

I know myself and my wife will be getting the Unlimited

Ok Guys and Girls here is all the info for the Discounted Season Pass.

The web address to the purchase site is:

https://websales.skibearcreek.com/e-commerce/grpLogin.aspx

GROUP NAME: WS96

PASSWORD: PASRMN

****READ*****

Here are Bear Creeks regulations dealing with the pass

* No refunds will be issued for any reason on a season pass

* If you lose your pass, there is a $25 replacement fee

* Off peak passes are valid Monday through Friday all day and after 4:00pm on weekends and resort holidays

* Resort holidays for the 2007-2008 season are December 25, 2007 through January 1, 2008, January 21,2008 and February 18, 2008

The Prices should be good until October 31 2007

If you have any questions post them here or send me a message

Mods can this be added to my first post and made a sticky

Thanks

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Hey im new to the forum never knew bear had one, but i'm not new to BC anyways, was wondering if i can get in on this deal or if this is a private thing if so i have like at least 10 other people who would wanna do it if you need more people, or not, your choice. My friend told me i could get seaosn passes for 130$ but im pretty sure he made that number up but 170$ still sounds worth it, thanks

Hey im new to the forum never knew bear had one, but i'm not new to BC anyways, was wondering if i can get in on this deal or if this is a private thing if so i have like at least 10 other people who would wanna do it if you need more people, or not, your choice. My friend told me i could get seaosn passes for 130$ but im pretty sure he made that number up but 170$ still sounds worth it, thanks

Hi Demonx,

I'm guessing you followed a link from Bear Creeks website here. This is PASkiAndRide.com. We cover not only Bear Creek but all PA mountains. Since you are a registered member here, I think you are qualified to get in on the deal listed in this thread. Feel free to login with the password above and do so with your 10 other friends as well.

Feel free to stop back anytime to talk all things Ski/Snowboard, whether they pertain to Bear Creek or not!

Hi Demonx,

I'm guessing you followed a link from Bear Creeks website here. This is PASkiAndRide.com. We cover not only Bear Creek but all PA mountains. Since you are a registered member here, I think you are qualified to get in on the deal listed in this thread. Feel free to login with the password above and do so with your 10 other friends as well.

Feel free to stop back anytime to talk all things Ski/Snowboard, whether they pertain to Bear Creek or not!

I will second what Glenn said

The pass is good for anybody on here and their friends.

Just keep in mind the restrictions for the off peak pass if that is what you are getting because BC does not give refunds on season passes

Thanks, guys and yeah i did see that it said pa ski and ride but thought nothing of it, but blue mtn. is to far and spring mtn. is virtually non existing so bear is closest and decent if not best park in pa, but then i dont remember blues park, anyways im rambling i told some people about the offer and im not sure how many are interested, but thanks

• 4 weeks later...

When I checked with BC last week only one other person besides myself has signed up for a season pass. So if you want them now is a good time. It is a good deal and we have until October 31.

Hopefully we get more people and we can get the same deal for next year

• 1 month later...
I'd be nice if the GM, Mark, would extend that offer to PASR members (regardless of quantity)....just a thought :dunno

Uhm... Theres a problem with your theroy. You would need to organize a list of people that are respected on the forum, are supporters, or just really great skiiers that deserve it!

Because imagine if word gets out, EVERYONE WOULD JOIN AND post 1 post, just for the discount...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...