binding advice

rgrwilco

time to get a new pair of bindings, and im looking for recomendations. im looking for a softer flexing binding, but i want something that sits real low to the board. i was trying to stay away from rides because i have had problems with their baseplates and buckles. any ideas?

time to get a new pair of bindings, and im looking for recomendations. im looking for a softer flexing binding, but i want something that sits real low to the board. i was trying to stay away from rides because i have had problems with their baseplates and buckles. any ideas?

My baseplates are fine, but i got rid of the straps and buckles. Swapped them out with burton cap and super straps with the burton buckles. My SPi's are solid now. I love them.

My baseplates are fine, but i got rid of the straps and buckles. Swapped them out with burton cap and super straps with the burton buckles. My SPi's are solid now. I love them.

my problem with the baseplate is the disc part, i must fall too much like an asshole, because i dont even have many days on them and i cant get them to stay still, one fall and they are moving around because theres nothing really to keep them in place.

my problem with the baseplate is the disc part, i must fall too much like an asshole, because i dont even have many days on them and i cant get them to stay still, one fall and they are moving around because theres nothing really to keep them in place.

Try using different screws.

• 2 weeks later...