Meet the Staff tomorrow

AtomicSkier

The snowmaking at blue is amazing.  Sidewinder, with only like 2 or 3 days of snowmaking, has piles of snow 20 feet high or so I'd say.  They are gunna start building the park tonight, and it'll open tuesday.  They have plenty of snow on upper and lower switchback to open, connector will open. razors edge needs a few more nights of snowmaking because of its pitch and width, but by tuesday they'll easilly have 23+ trails

thats right great snowmaking...!!!! i love my freeking job... theres no business like snowbusiness

Atomic I am not going up today first off it was VERY icy last night and my legs are killing me from turning back and fourth and my sister who just started skiing is going to get a pair of boots today.

OMG last night getting off the quad was terrible like every three chairs someone came crashing off. My dad became a victim lol the girl next to us kept coming closer when she got off and my stuff got tangled on my dads and he fell and when I turned around someone said to him are you ok and he just sat there holding his knee and I'm like oh crap. He was fine but it just tightened up. But making it back to the main lodge from the quad was a real challenge even on the ice. He fell twice on lazy mile and was in so much pain he couldn't get the skis off and he walked down the bottom of lazy mile. I said to him don't you want me to go get the ski patrol to get you off with a snowmobile and hes says "No us Houser's don't need any help" I'm like ok whatever you say.

Well at least the ice made him think twice about going down falls and mainstreet.

Atomic I am not going up today first off it was VERY icy last night and my legs are killing me from turning back and fourth and my sister who just started skiing is going to get a pair of boots today.

OMG last night getting off the quad was terrible like every three chairs someone came crashing off. My dad became a victim lol the girl next to us kept coming closer when she got off and my stuff got tangled on my dads and he fell and when I turned around someone said to him are you ok and he just sat there holding his knee and I'm like oh crap. He was fine but it just tightened up. But making it back to the main lodge from the quad was a real challenge even on the ice. He fell twice on lazy mile and was in so much pain he couldn't get the skis off and he walked down the bottom of lazy mile. I said to him don't you want me to go get the ski patrol to get you off with a snowmobile and hes says "No us Houser's don't need any help" I'm like ok whatever you say.

Well at least the ice made him think twice about going down falls and mainstreet.

yea, it was a little skied off around 1, but Paradise was so nice, greg was there last night w/ his girlfriend, and he thought it was nice...

but anyway, it was really cold this morning, but conditions were great...my favorite trail, switchback opened, and I had it all to myself (honestly, nobody else was going down it) :woot

Welp I take back what I said about my dad turns out he did get hurt and he is down at the emergency room now. Paradise wasn't good last night all the noobs were crashing because the boarders were making there own terrain park on a beginner slope. Honestly why would you do that on a beginner trail?

Welp I take back what I said about my dad turns out he did get hurt and he is down at the emergency room now. Paradise wasn't good last night all the noobs were crashing because the boarders were making there own terrain park on a beginner slope. Honestly why would you do that on a beginner trail?

It had ALOT of loose snow, probably becaused they groomed the crap out of it before they opened it, and that broke up all the chunks of ice up, but it was nice snow, nonetheless :)

i was the at the emergency room friday night,i have a sprianed wrist becus i fell getting off the quad and i heard i beleive a pop but im not sure.but the dr. hasnt called me back to tell me if its broken :banghead

Edited by forumdestroyer154