Trails at CB

messr2006

Do u think CB will have 16 to 18 trail open by this week?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do u think CB will have 16 to 18 trail open by this week?

• Yes
    • NO
    • Only 10
    • Only 16
    • Or None of the above

Yeah they will have probably tut, marjies, bitches, marc, nile mile, open, as the only trails you would 'want to ski'...Even tho some of them I wouldn't really 'want' to ski on (bitches, marc).

Anyway Tut and Marjies will be great for noob gate training :D

i see 16 trails being open but i doubt nile will be. that trail requires a LOT of snow. it would be cool to see it open but who knows. i just can't wait till they can have the big three(nile, cliffy, pharoh) open on the east side. too bad cliffy is usually last to open.

I like the whole east side, aside from everyone getting pushed through the green (I think its Julius Caesar), that side of the mountain is less crowded, has better trails, and is longer. I'll spend usually 3 or 4 times more time over on the east then the west, when its open that is. I even park over, nothing beats parking 30 feet from the slopes and walking straight on, well maybe having walk on housing :o

I do like the east side alot too. Cliffy is great, just cause its cliffy. Nile mile is great to cruse on, do drills, go down in a DH tuck (:jk rangers), Pharow...Well that can get really nasty conditions, which can get to the point where its like a rollercoaster to ski...Take the first turn super tight, and ski down the left side of the headwall...Good run.

Only problem is there is never enough snow on the top of pharow....Always getting thin spots

I do like the east side alot too.  Cliffy is great, just cause its cliffy.  Nile mile is great to cruse on, do drills, go down in a DH tuck (:jk rangers), Pharow...Well that can get really nasty conditions, which can get to the point where its like a rollercoaster to ski...Take the first turn super tight, and ski down the left side of the headwall...Good run.

Only problem is there is never enough snow on the top of pharow....Always getting thin spots

Pharoah is probobly my favorite coarse at CB when its in decent condition. It does get really nasty though all the time. Even so, its a really good trail.

I don't know that many people (no one) that hates that trail. Just people who can't ski/ride it because its steep and gets nasty. Honestly its much harder on a bad day than any of the blacks, with the possbile exception of the the hump, but even that gives up after a few seconds. Pharoah at least keeps its pitch for a resonable amount of time.