It was a very BLUE day

joeskier

I woke up this morning drove to BLUE mounatin for the first time ever, put on my new BLUE skis and grabbed my BLUE poles hopped on the BLUE Comet Quad passed a bunch of BLUE lift towers and took my first run of the season down a BLUE square callled tuts lane all of this under a mostly BLUE ski. :D

Sorrry had to get that out. Conditions were great today mostly packed powder with a few random icy spots, but no complaints. a couple spots looked thin and blue could be hurting on some trails if we get all this rain and warm temps but we shall see.

Also if i'm not mistaken Burma road made its season debut today around noon and i got to make one of the first tracks on it. :wiggle

It was an awesome first day of sking for me at Blue with my new skis!!!!!

how were the new stix, like them alot?

i love them so much, more than i thought i would, i didn't want to stop skiing but time ran out and my body said no more. can't wait to get out again which by the looks of it will be at least a week before i get a chance :angry:

but after the holidays i'll be out at least 3 times a week. :wiggle