new speed suit

Ski

Okay, so she isn't going to be wearing it this season, but Spyder isn't making the regular bubblegum suit anymore and one online store had a couple left, so I grabbed Ty one...

I'm not sure what the equivalent is for the parent of a jibber, but I can tell ya it's a pretty cool day...

:wub:

TP4, it's because God wants them to wear short plaid skirts.

My oldest used to go to a Catholic high school and I picked her up after school a few times. The last bell would ring and 300 girls would come charging out the front doors in uniform. Even though I'm not a religious man, I knew then that I was definitely going to Hell.

see ya there... save me a seat on the lift.

Done.

Mike: did Doug show you how to sniff glue? I told him not too. And if you're still looking for poles, I have a crap load of beater poles from the 80's. Free, of course. Just measure from end to end and I'll sort through them, if interested.

My father-in-law is a recently retired college prof and one of his hobbies is going to flea markets and buying me 30 year old straight skis for $2.00, then driving them to my house and leaving me with a half dozen useless sets every month or so. :banghead :banghead :banghead

I'm still waiting for Glenn to pick up a dozen sets for some sort of decoration.

Anyway, I currently have 10-15 pairs of poles from 1984. Most are the handle grip kind, while some are the strap version. Jeez. at one time he left me with 45 sets when Belle Mountain in Lambertville, NJ, shut down (near where he lives).

I'm probably going to Sno with a friend tomorrow while he gets his pass, or I'll be there opening day. I'm more than happy to hang on to a few sets if you might get use out of them, but they are going in the trash otherwise. Everyone in my family uses very specific race poles. These aren't junk, I just don't have any use. And if you check them out and decide to trash them, that's 100% fine.

And under no circumstances would I want money for them.

I'm still waiting for Glenn to pick up a dozen sets for some sort of decoration.

DOH!!!!

I totally forgot about this. Hopefully they haven't been taking up precious storage space. I'm in the adirondacks right now, but when I get back in PA and have my schedule for this week I'll get in touch with you about picking them up.

DOH!!!!

I totally forgot about this. Hopefully they haven't been taking up precious storage space. I'm in the adirondacks right now, but when I get back in PA and have my schedule for this week I'll get in touch with you about picking them up.

I forgot, too. The one's I'd saved for you are under a tarp underneath my deck. They spent last winter there, so I don't even know how well they survived the weather. I remembered you'd wanted some only because I got another 'shipment' Thanksgiving, although I threw out a few dozen sets during a bulk garbage day. Just drop me a PM.

Sounds good Mike. How tall are you? You can just PM me if you're only four feet...