Snowboard Boots

Rideburton

salomon seems to be the boot of choice, i havnet heard anything bad about them and i love mine so far

X2 I've got salomons and I will officially swear by them. I can wear them all day and all night, Very responsive, Feet never get cold, and straight up comfortable.

32's are the best boots around IMO, i also like saloman, vans, and dc.

I'll second the 32 lovin. I have a pair of 32 Team 2s. Freaking awesome boot. The even cooler part about them is you can decide how stiff you want them. There is a plastic plate that can be slipped in behind the laces to stiffin up the boot if you are planning on staying out of the park. Then on days you want to be in the park pull it out for a lil more cush for the push. Great boots, and they are bomb proof. Not to mention they have freaking awesome liners.

Edited by nick malozzi

I'll second the 32 lovin. I have a pair of 32 Team 2s. Freaking awesome boot. The even cooler part about them is you can decide how stiff you want them. There is a plastic plate that can be slipped in behind the laces to stiffin up the boot if you are planning on staying out of the park. Then on days you want to be in the park pull it out for a lil more cush for the push. Great boots, and they are bomb proof. Not to mention they have freaking awesome liners.

Thirtytwo makes some of the best quality boots ever, but you really do want to hunt for the boot that fits your foot and is comfortable also you'll be able to decide on your own how stiff you want a boot but most people go soft in the park, also nick did you mean the Prime from thirtytwo because I know that boot has that interchangable lace wrap.

Also for all you nike heads out there, nike is getting in the game next year so be on the look out for nike SB snowboarding boots.

I would say soft - average for the park. I have a pair of stiff boots and they aren't great for park. When you land and want to break your fall by bending your knees it just doesn't happen.

As for 32 boots, everyone swears by them but I don't get it. I've tried on every model and they feel so weird. For some people they have great shape, but for others they don't work at all. They are lighter than the rest by a large margin though. I wish they fit me well.

As for 32 boots, everyone swears by them but I don't get it. I've tried on every model and they feel so weird. For some people they have great shape, but for others they don't work at all. They are lighter than the rest by a large margin though. I wish they fit me well.

Yeah thats the deal with all boots. For me, I can't ride Burton boots. No matter the model they are uncomfortable to me.

I do however love my 32s.