Bear Creek's Conditions/Setup

RideBRTN09

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing but rain down here in killadelphia, and it's still awkwardly warm. praying for cold, this was the first weekend since it opened that i haven't gone up to bear.

really, with how far technology has come and all, doesn't it seem like we should be able to do something about weather?

nothing but rain down here in killadelphia, and it's still awkwardly warm. praying for cold, this was the first weekend since it opened that i haven't gone up to bear.

really, with how far technology has come and all, doesn't it seem like we should be able to do something about weather?

same here i havent been up in four days. thats a LLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGG time for me

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

Hi everyone,

Our supercharged snowmaking system blew over 4" of fresh powder last night and conditions are great! The forecast is looking favorable to continue snowmaking tonight (and almost every night for the next week), so take a Snow Day and join us on the mountain!