Bear Creek's Conditions/Setup

RideBRTN09

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back but from BC a little bit ago, definitely good conditions for opening day. I didn't even take a lap through the park though , I try to stay away from it till I least get a day or two on snow. It looked like they had some fun features out though, I can't wait to try that step down box. I was mostly on the other side just messing around, the lift on that side did go down for around 15-20 minutes and it sucked waiting there. I will be up there again tomorrow probably around 4.

was up from 8:30 to 2:30 today. everything was the same, conditions were awesome again. started to get a little slushy in the afternoon. they still have plenty of snow and some piles to push around. surprisingly not crowded when i was there. closest thing they have to a jump is a nice hunk of snow on timberline that made for some easy 3's.

was up there today, in the begining it was PERFECT but then it just got slushy in some spots and then it got real icy but only in the shaded spots but otherwise friggin awsome did some rails those were grat too and it was my first day up there and i couldnt have it any better

ok... for the most part good conditions (park crew did an awesome job, personally asking me how things were/ what needed to be fixed) yet two of the bowes are not completely level, and the first down box at the top of the park isnt in the right place and the landing got way too icy the second day. Drop box is sick... But for the most part nice job Bear.

Heres some pictures from opening weekend...saturday to be specific. and ill have a video from opening weekend coming out very soon....ill post it when i get it done

l_ee74853f77810b4d19b51a7d16fe34a5.jpg

l_53cdd4c37e378f1eacf37bcab12dd0dc.jpg

l_8a3484e0380c778c1b174214307bde25.jpg

l_a4f5721b426d1953770ce43840d97a47.jpg

l_d334bc4e58d88b8644dc18b3a12c4f30.jpg

l_6c4111330427500c58f073bc38d75e0b.jpg

Edited by nick

Nice pictures i cant wait for the video. Um did anyone see the people hitting that massive road gap step down under the lift?

YEah that was me and my friends. We only got to do it like 3 times and then ski patrol came and shut us down. The run in was super sketchy and landing was narrow...it was pretty gnarly to say the least. 2 kids jumped it and landed it though. We'll be looking to hit it more during the season when they get some more snow there.