Bear Creek's Conditions/Setup

RideBRTN09

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was up there last night and it was pretty good, I like the setups in both parks alot. I fell pretty hard on the flat box , I got a little unbalanced going onto it and slipped out, it was pretty funny. Smacked my head pretty good on the box and then the ground, luckily I had the helmet on. Black Bear has a good flow to it , and I like the flat down box at the beginning.

Actually my science class did a study on this and global warming is at its worst now. The ozone can repair itself as long as we are not hammering it with all the bad sh*t we do. Since we are getting more "green", the ozone is slowly repairing itself. Therefore global warming is pretty much bullsh*t

Edited by EAZY-Emuntz

Conditions tonight were surprisingly good. Way better than last night. There was even a new jump in the half pipe. Also the butter box was moved to the top of the half pipe and they got rid of the picnic table. Bears setup was real nice tonight for how much snow they only have.

Hey, I'm new here, but not to BC.

How are the conditions on the trails? I don't usually go into the park. I always go Fridays after work and stay until close. It's an hour drive from my house to my parents' house near BC, and if the conditions are crappy I might skip this week. From what you can make out on the webcams it looks really slushy.