Bear Creek's Conditions/Setup

RideBRTN09

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thinks its worth making a jaunt up there tomorrow, i live all the way down in exton by marchwood/roccos pizza and its quite a hike!

id say if you like riding park go for it its pretty nice right now. if you go during the day tomorrow it should be almost empty all day untill school lets out.

yea i'll be there in either a homo baby blue jacket and black pants or an all grey burton puffy jacket and matchin grey cargos just holla...the names cole i'll make this mad loud honk if i hear my name...i should be there around 11 cuz i get out early for midterms

i think that it would have been a good idea to take everything out of cascade and blow on it for like two days straight, get tons of snow, then set up a new kick ass park...then when thats open close down black bear and blow tons of snow on that for a day or two and then we would be able to see some jumps in there. cuz right now they have to keep digging out everything everymorning because they are able to make so much snow at night.

thinks its worth making a jaunt up there tomorrow, i live all the way down in exton by marchwood/roccos pizza and its quite a hike!

40mins is a hike? I live in West Chester and I'm up there almost every day.

i think that it would have been a good idea to take everything out of cascade and blow on it for like two days straight, get tons of snow, then set up a new kick ass park...then when thats open close down black bear and blow tons of snow on that for a day or two and then we would be able to see some jumps in there. cuz right now they have to keep digging out everything everymorning because they are able to make so much snow at night.
People would bitch like crazy if they closed one of the parks.

Today I was at bear from around 11 to 4. The beginning was extremely good, nicely groomed with good snow. The stall at the bottom of cascade is fun but it does need more of a lip. Also the jumps whould be less poppy. When I was leaving the conditions started to get icy but it wasnt too bad. Altogether today was a good day to be at bear.

that new jump they added in blackbear has a wierd lip, the way they have it cut you cant tell where the actual lip is. anyone else have that problem?

i saw so many people wreck on that jump i didnt even hit it. also the anti jump is way more fun

i just looked at the web cams and the 420 box is in the base area... coolness

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

Am I the only one who think that the 420 box is gay for this rail jam?

im not participating but i didnt think it was the best choice either. the 420 box is kinda like you can do somthing really really cool on it or you can just look like an idiot. but it isnt that bad if you think of the tricks that can be thrown on it when there are some talented people around.

they were pushing snow in the tubing park all day. theres a second jump and the first one was re worked a bit. i didnt see what was goin on at the top maybe some rail set up are gonna go in not really sure but there definitely wasn't enough room to put in another hit.

also why are the knuckles always built up and never flat?

final note the snow was really hard today it hurt to fall.