Bear Creek's Conditions/Setup

RideBRTN09

diamond it says u are from compton and it you name is diamond do i need to say more

hahah referring to the bearing/clothing company. And there is nothing ghetto about diamonds condsidering the fact they cost more than your life

I think bear should build a pyramid small jump with a bonk in the middle

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also id like to have some feed back about the jump i built in Black Bear, we are calling it the "Anti-Jump", I know i love it myself but i wanted to see what everyone else thinks of it. That was just a small trial sized feature of what we can possibly build if you like it. There can also be many different variations thrown into it.
I like the concept and had a lot of fun on it last night, I really like the long mellow face of it. I think it would be really cool if it was a little bit steaper and wider for a little more pop and room to set up for spins.

Why make a new set up this Sunday? Sunday is supposed to be the coldest night and this whole weeks is supposed to be very cold. There just going to burry the features. I personally would wait cuz then u don't have to dig out the current features and two you have a ton more snow to work with.

like the real anti jump but like others have said the landing should prob. be a little longer
Word. Little more kick and a longer landing and that thing would be awesome.

Could probably build a really cool one in the tubing run on the head wall / roller before the big jump.

i had fun on it tonight, i liked the setup of blackbear. cant wait to see the new cascade. thank you for putting the downrail back in. bear got 5+ inches from this little storm

5 inches? i dont think so buddy. maybe 2, tops. it turned to rain around 9 last night when i was there.

hahah referring to the bearing/clothing company. And there is nothing ghetto about diamonds condsidering the fact they cost more than your life

I think bear should build a pyramid small jump with a bonk in the middle

your just hatin cuz u cant act black becuz ur a GINGER

stuff was decent today, snow was really hard. cascade jumps were nice, the some of the boxes should have wider lips. the down rail and the bottom set of 4 jibs were all setup nicely. time to get rid of the hip and put that jump back in the pipe!

yeah everything was set up very nicly today. today was one of my funnest days on snow so far this season. the first jump on skiers left of blackbear was very quarter pipe like in the morning... 2 ppl. got sent to the hospital then some guy shaved down the lip and made it have like no lip but it was still fun. alot of ppl. got taken down by ski patroll today and alot of ambulances were there too. overall it was a great day and it was ALOT less crowded than i thought it would be.