Camelback is the only ski area in the region to have their halfpipe open this weekend!

Ashleigh S

Camelback will open for it's 45th winter season on Saturday December 8, 2007! We will be open from 8am-5pm with 18 trails, representating terrain for all abilities. The 8 foot Burton Progressive Halfpipe will open on Saturday. This will be the only Halfpipe open in the Mid-Atlantic region! The Laurel Glade Burton Progressive Terrain Park will also open on Saturday with a variety of rails, boxes and other features.

In honor of our 45th birthday, all season passholders will be able to ski and ride on opening day, regardless of the type of pass that you have. Night Only passholders can ski and ride during the day until Thursday December 13, 2007. We will begin night skiing on Friday December 14, 2007. Regular pass restrictions apply beginning Sunday December 9, 2007 for Sun-Fri & Nights passholders.

The Snowtubing Park will begin weekend-only operations on Saturday December 8, 2007 and will be open 9am-5pm.

For the lastest information and snow conditions, check out www.skicamelback.com

Arrive early to make the first tracks of the season! See you on the slopes!

This has to be the 3rd or 4th time you have posted that statemetn. Why? Do you actually think it is funny?

Are you and adult or a minor?

I am a minor.. If you so noticed, Tom...... you would now notice that I was trying to drop a hint since monday....

and Tom... since you are following this board so well..............- you would serve it better to post something of value instead of the crappy little post you just made............ I think that post is what is called trolling.

Edited by Papasteeze

I am a minor.. you would serve it better to post something of value instead of the crappy little post you just made............ I think that post is what is called trolling.

Hmmm something of value.....like put that in your 1/2 pipe and smoke it?

LOL

I think that post is what is called trolling

Edited by Tom

:smoke::smoke::smoke: Pass the visine..that was a big freaking pipe..what was I just saying :banghead

I'm suprised you don't hit the pipe you could probably air out of it. Especially if you have those scratches now. I've seen people doing the pipe on regular skis though, as long as you land forward you don't need twins. Its all about hard carving and going fast you'd probably like it.

Camelback will open for it's 45th winter season on Saturday December 8, 2007! We will be open from 8am-5pm with 18 trails, representating terrain for all abilities. The 8 foot Burton Progressive Halfpipe will open on Saturday. This will be the only Halfpipe open in the Mid-Atlantic region! The Laurel Glade Burton Progressive Terrain Park will also open on Saturday with a variety of rails, boxes and other features.

In honor of our 45th birthday, all season passholders will be able to ski and ride on opening day, regardless of the type of pass that you have. Night Only passholders can ski and ride during the day until Thursday December 13, 2007. We will begin night skiing on Friday December 14, 2007. Regular pass restrictions apply beginning Sunday December 9, 2007 for Sun-Fri & Nights passholders.

The Snowtubing Park will begin weekend-only operations on Saturday December 8, 2007 and will be open 9am-5pm.

For the lastest information and snow conditions, check out www.skicamelback.com

Arrive early to make the first tracks of the season! See you on the slopes!

any idea on what new trails theyre opening? im crossing fingers for pharoah and bactrian to open for saturday....