SNOW UPDATES

kmar2006

ok as i know .... as of me leaving work on the 27th 10pm.

open:

First 4 lanes of tubing

Burma Road

Easy Out

Explorer

Home Stretch

Lower Sidewinder

Paradise

School Hill

Shuttle

Sky Top

Valley School East

Valley School West

Vista

Lazy Mile

Tut's Lane

Barney's Bumps

Main Street

Midway

Raceway

Falls

Terrain Run

snowmaking going on:

middle 4 tubing lanes

Connector

Come Around

Lower Switch Back

Upper Switch Back

X-ing

The Chute

Half Pipe

ON/OFF

Challenge

Razor's Edge

finished snowmaking on:

Sidewinder

Almost done with Switchback

Ill see tom. morning how groomers got 2 night they were in.....and see what changed.....the wind isnt good 2 night for: come around, challenge,or razors..... we were loosing alot into the woods 2 night... ill see tom. how we did but we are blowing at full cap.

THERES NO BUSINESS LIKE SNOWBUSINESS

thought id mention this:

Montage Mountain trails open: 5 of 20......no tubing NEEDING to open 15 trails!

Camelback trails open: 17 of 33..... 5 single 4 family NEEDING to open 16 trails!

Jack Frost trails open: 11 of 30.....single no family tubing NEEDING to open 19!

Big Boulder trails open: 09 of 15.....no tubing NEEDING to open 6 Trails!

Bear Creek trails open: 13 of 21 .....no tubing NEEDING to open 8 Trails!

BLUE MTN trails open: 20 of 30.....4 lanes tubing open.. plus blowing on 4 more lanes....this isnt including sidewinder park which needs to be groomed.... or the fact that we are either finished/ blowing on all our trails.... NEEDING TO OPEN 10 trails

NOW U TELL ME WHO HAS BLOWN MORE SNOW OPENED MORE TRAILS AND KICKED ASS!?

Blue is killing other resorts when it comes to opening stuff. Bear Creek has a lot open for its size and they just added a whole bunch of stuff to their terrain park, they have pics on their website. I'll be up at Bear tomorrow but will most likely be up at Blue sunday night for the special. Can't beat that deal and can't beat the amount of good freeriding terrain they have open. :rock

Blue is killing other resorts when it comes to opening stuff.  Bear Creek has a lot open for its size and they just added a whole bunch of stuff to their terrain park, they have pics on their website.  I'll be up at Bear tomorrow but will most likely be up at Blue sunday night for the special. Can't beat that deal and can't beat the amount of good freeriding terrain they have open. :rock

$18 for a sunday night. Thats unheard of now-a-days :rock

back home 2 night... halfpipe wasnt blown on 2 day its almost done.. were gonna try and set that up right this year.. and as i left the groomers were there getting ready... one will be finishing the park... i was on it 2 day with a sled.. nothing in yet.. but itll be open 4 tom.

back home 2 night... halfpipe wasnt blown on 2 day its almost done.. were gonna try and set that up right this year.. and as i left the groomers were there getting ready... one will be finishing the park... i was on it 2 day with a sled.. nothing in yet.. but itll be open 4 tom.

when will we see little trails such as connector, Xing, come around, and the chute open?

Thats awsome blue has everything open, CB is still about half open, and even that is being forgiving. Most of the trails open are just little connectors. Most of the good trails have yet to open.

Its just sad that CB makes all these excuses, while blue just makes the snow, and opens the trails.

Edited by dthmtluncrn

everything is open.....except for the pipe.. which we could've opened but we'd destroy it with these warm temps.. were prolly gonna hold out and let it freeze before opening it..... mnore tubing lanes and challenge should be open for tomarrow!

You guys (and the groomers) have really done a hell of a job thus far! I hope the coming warm streak doesn't set you back too much... Thanks for the hard work.