Name this flip

Papasteeze

This rotation is confusing me. It appears to be somewhere between a lincoln and a backflip. I have heard egg roll tonight but that is the first time I heard of that. If he added 180 I guess it would be a rodeo. I'm calling this the nip flip until I see another one with a name on it.

The Nip Flip

Similar lincoln loop....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OgvaKZau8ug

I'd say it looks identical to a stock lincoln loop only he's throwing a bit of a shifty halfway through. Except... he's actually rotating his body a little like you would for a rodeo then counter-rotating to make the landing. The front half looks sick, and I'd say it's a slick piece of style added to a trick, but the end where he flings himself back into position to make the landing makes me say it looks like a sloppy lincoln loop.

you bet your ass i do, its called a spraffy, i also have this other weapon in my arsenal of radical freeskiing tricks called an iron cross, gets pretty crazy in the park sometimes when i whip those tricks out. :rock

my front one tindy to window roll down is prettier.

• 3 weeks later...
Ok wait, Isent a lincoln loop a side flip 180? so this would be like... a corked out side flip? egg roll?

yeah the concensus has been that it is somewhere in between a back flip and a lincoln and that if another 180 is added to the left or right it becomes an underflip or a rodeo.

We are calling it the nip flip. should look pretty cool on a bigger jump with a grab.