Hey, Insidesno...

Ski

Would it be possible to post the dinner break times for the shuttle? I don't want to sound like I'm begrudging them their food, but we just missed him at 7:35pm tonight, then stood there until 8pm before finally giving up and walking...then, by the time we were pulling out of the lot at 8:15pm, it started running again.

The pavement kills ski boots and until Lower Runaway or Lower Fast Track are open, the other NF slopes aren't an option for my little one.

So, if we know when the downtime is, we'll ski around it or stow our shoes in the lodge...

Thanks in advance...

you should invest in a pair of cat tracks.

but the shuttle drivers up there are hilarious.

We have three or four sets of Cat Tracks, but the heel pieces are sort of big and I don't like skiing with them in my pocket.

The guy who is maybe in his late 50's or so is the best driver. For the last three years, I never have to tell him where we parked, he knows my Jeep and just pulls right up. Customer service x1000 :rock

We have three or four sets of Cat Tracks, but the heel pieces are sort of big and I don't like skiing with them in my pocket.

The guy who is maybe in his late 50's or so is the best driver. For the last three years, I never have to tell him where we parked, he knows my Jeep and just pulls right up. Customer service x1000 :rock

Ed? aha hes so funny.

Would it be possible to post the dinner break times for the shuttle? I don't want to sound like I'm begrudging them their food, but we just missed him at 7:35pm tonight, then stood there until 8pm before finally giving up and walking...then, by the time we were pulling out of the lot at 8:15pm, it started running again.

The pavement kills ski boots and until Lower Runaway or Lower Fast Track are open, the other NF slopes aren't an option for my little one.

So, if we know when the downtime is, we'll ski around it or stow our shoes in the lodge...

Thanks in advance...

That's funny...that shuttle should never and will never have down time again..sorry for the problem and it will be handled. Later....