Quick TR for 12/21...

Ski

Ty had a half day of school so we pulled into the lot around 2pm...I was expecting more cars, but it was still pretty empty. We parked right next to the blue ticket trailer by the Phoebe. It sort of felt like the calm before the storm of holiday skiers/riders. The snow was soft and very carvable...we saw Nick a few times. Someone thought it was a good idea to let him have the key to the tool shed, so he was skiing around with snow rakes and dynamite blasting caps.

Oh, and the passholder discounts are now being honored in the cafeteria...

And Ty joined the Development Team...looks like I've lost my ski bud starting tomorrow at 8:15am... :crymore:

Ty had a half day of school so we pulled into the lot around 2pm...I was expecting more cars, but it was still pretty empty. We parked right next to the blue ticket trailer by the Phoebe. It sort of felt like the calm before the storm of holiday skiers/riders. The snow was soft and very carvable...we saw Nick a few times. Someone thought it was a good idea to let him have the key to the tool shed, so he was skiing around with snow rakes and dynamite blasting caps.

Oh, and the passholder discounts are now being honored in the cafeteria...

And Ty joined the Development Team...looks like I've lost my ski bud starting tomorrow at 8:15am... :crymore:

I'll be your skiing buddy! What is our discount in the cafeteria?? Does it work in the bar too? That would be fun!

I'll be your skiing buddy! What is our discount in the cafeteria?? Does it work in the bar too? That would be fun!

Sorry, IDK if it's 10 or 15%...Ty just handed me the change from her Dippin' Dots and french fries and said the lady told her the discounts were now being honored.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't apply to the bar, but what would it get me if I bought you a bottle of tequila?

Being my ski bud takes a lot of work...you have to keep guessing what flavor Mento I put in your mouth and make up stories about where the lift is really taking us.

Now, about the tequila deal...

Sorry, IDK if it's 10 or 15%...Ty just handed me the change from her Dippin' Dots and french fries and said the lady told her the discounts were now being honored.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't apply to the bar, but what would it get me if I bought you a bottle of tequila?

Being my ski bud takes a lot of work...you have to keep guessing what flavor Mento I put in your mouth and make up stories about where the lift is really taking us.

Now, about the tequila deal...

HAHAHA! You are too much. Congrats to Ty as well!

Re: Tequila... TROUBLE!

Re: Mentos... I prefer the fruit flavors over the minty ones. Recently, Mentos has included cherry flavor in their fruit pack... cherry is less superior to the other flavors in my opinion.