its official

LineSki

They deffinatly should not do that. Nowhere dose it say you can't have this site as you website. The prompt says 'website' from that i'm getting any waesite you want. Not sites they say you can have.

3. Spamming--posting messages having to do with unrelated products, services, websites, etc.--is not allowed.

Post more details and i'll say some thing about it over there. That is deffinatly not right.

Are you shure you name is still there with PASR as the web site.  If you are baned than that is realy messed up because someone else has pocono fourms as there's.  If You could get more information that would be good.  I don't want go bashing them If I got the story wrong.

what do you mean dont want to be bashing them? camelback deserves to be bashed. :wiggle

I Rarely go over there because they never have anything intelegent to say. They're always complaining or insulting each other. I read one thread, it was 4 pages long and had no useful or interesting information, just insulting each other. I would read it when I'm bored but their lack of maturity and intelegence makes me sick.

Ah who cares about that message board lol its nothing that great besides they have skierforever over there.

Funny that this topic pops up...I was just over there for the first time in months calling Skierforever a pathetic little man. And, in my opinion, the CB MB is fair game for bashing. DaveK acted like some nuevo Hitler-wannabee that constantly threatened banning.

---cisco1980

haha ski, after I read this I went over there to see what was new. Geez since we all left there last year that place has took a dive for the worse. Then I get to the nastar thread and read what skierforever has to say about it...what a dick is all I have to say...then at the bottom of the page I see cisco1980 getting back at skierforever lmao.

So you know those kids in school that everyone has picked on forever? By the time they get to high school, they almost seem to get a perverse sense of enjoyment from being abused. It's the only time anyone pays attention to them and when they get hit, it's the only physical contact in their lives.

Those guys grow up and become Skierforevers.

So you know those kids in school that everyone has picked on forever? By the time they get to high school, they almost seem to get a perverse sense of enjoyment from being abused. It's the only time anyone pays attention to them and when they get hit, it's the only physical contact in their lives.

Those guys grow up and become Skierforevers.

:rofl:rofl haha your right and I think I know of a kid just like him at school.