Discount Tickets From Acme

Ski-N-Sail

Hi Guys:

Does anybody know if Acme Supermarkets plans to offer discount Blue Mt tickets this year. Last year they were selling them for $25 each. I went to my local acme yesterday and they said they did not have any yet and did not know when or if they were getting them.

Thanks

Ski-N-Sail

Edited by Ski-N-Sail

I'm not sure but I remeber last year some guy on the lift at blue told me he bought a discount ticket down at acme. We used to have an acme up here in allentown but it closed and it is now a staples.

Zaldon- There is a acme down in quakertown right by the nestors in the same shopping center. Also a bunch towards philly I believe.

those tickets they put on jackets are stupid, they are always the weekday/non-holiday tickets, i have one that i never used from my jacket i bought this year because im in school and have no ride to the mountain after school :(

you can get tickets at langhorne ski and sport, don't know how much they cost though.

ride your bike to the mountain if you have to, or skip school and walk their. even it you are completely wasted by the time you get their you will atleast have a sweat story to tell your friends. :)

:lol ride my bike there, i live in philly thats close to an hour drive to blue, i would either be dead from riding on the turnpike or i would be so tired by the time i get there that i would have no energy to ride. theres a bus that goes to blue, but the stop is about 2 hours away, so that makes it quite pointless. god how i hate living in philly :banghead