----first day on the snow this season----

splooshie

sorry for the VERY late TR, but here goes,

arrived at BB. said goodbye to my mom (lol) and continued on my adventure....soon finding out that in order for me to get on the hill...i would need a lift ticket! finally put my skis on for the first time this season, and ventured off to the merry widow lifts. my first run i decided would be upper sitzmark to freedom.... was picking it up pretty quickly, but i was trying hard to make solid turns and not wobble around...... didnt hit any jumps/rails on freedom that run...

2nd run-skied switch down the base area to merry widow again. skied multi-weg with speedy wide turns and (lols) some gaper in jeans was bombing it and fell halfway down,probably slid about 100 feet at the speed he was going lol.

3rd run-i honestly cant remember too well, but i did take boulder lift with a new yorker it was his first time snowboarding, he was OK at it though, at least he didnt fall off the lift..... went down most of bunny shuss or elbow or w/e switch, doiong little 180's and messing around in those little trails in the trees...

4th run-boulder lift, somehow ended up at freedom (WTF??) i guess i wsnt relly paying attention to where i was going...

runs 5-....9? freedom.. trying to remember how to slide a box...kind of like the time when i forgot how to go down an escalator....

runs 10-13-draufganger...twas fun...alot of people were scared to go down though.. lol

run 14-love park went off 1 jump straight aired it lol

oh and i forgot to mention, it took 20 minutes for me to get 1 boot on...........dont ask........

was a good trip. i ate quiznos after so tht makes it even betta