Park Democracy

Saurus

27 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to vote for bears new setup

• Yes
    • No

I'd vote for an all natural park...meaning no metal rails or plastic boxes

I was talking to andy friday night and he said they already had some things in the works for something like that but that it's very up in the air right now but if it did happen and he said big if, it would be on the other side of the mountain from cascade and black bear; I think they should so something like they had at summit like 4 or so years ago just clear out a few trees off the side of timberline and put in some log and rock jibs.

I was talking to andy friday night and he said they already had some things in the works for something like that but that it's very up in the air right now but if it did happen and he said big if, it would be on the other side of the mountain from cascade and black bear; I think they should so something like they had at summit like 4 or so years ago just clear out a few trees off the side of timberline and put in some log and rock jibs.

I second that!!!!!!

i forget the name of what its called, but i was reading in transworld that i believe it was at northstar that burton sponsered this all natural park...tree jibs, cliffs, just anything you could think of.

What you're thinking of is burtons "secret stash" they do it every year at a different mountain in the world they go and make an all natural park they don't put it on a map or anything you gotta find it, it's pretty cool kinda reminds me of kingvale which is fucking SO cool you guys should try and find the transworld with the article on that!

• 4 weeks later...
what happened to bears roller coaster box?

groomer mauled it....as for Park Democracy, we (Park Crew) thrive on your feedback. Even though there may not be an official customer idea area thing we will gladly listen to your ideas...infact we just drew up like 50 sheets of paper worth of new ideas based off of what you tell us. Just let us know what you think and we'll just all the logistics of it figured out and draw it up for consideration.

Gary, i know you drew The DIAMONDROWSDOWER box now didnt you. Yeah ofcourse youre going to make it and set it up and put a picture of us on it. yea yea

And the wooden rails are stupid at bigb on that run. It defeats the purpose when you put a piece of wood on a rail, it takes away the natural feel. When wood meets wood, it gets gay. haha sometimes

groomer mauled it....as for Park Democracy, we (Park Crew) thrive on your feedback. Even though there may not be an official customer idea area thing we will gladly listen to your ideas...infact we just drew up like 50 sheets of paper worth of new ideas based off of what you tell us. Just let us know what you think and we'll just all the logistics of it figured out and draw it up for consideration.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

are you talking about the double rainbow or the dragon/inverted or i've heard some people call it the rollercoaster