Park Democracy

Saurus

27 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to vote for bears new setup

• Yes
    • No

A mountain in Canada is giving surveys to the park riders so they can vote on the features that should be built next as well as provide feedback on the current setup. This is a great and accomplish able idea for bear to do. Doing this leads to progression, neat-o park designs, and happy park riders like you and I.

If you think you can make a difference, why not join Park Crew?

I would have this year if I lived closer and might be next year depending on where I'm living.

? i didnt come up with crap. And i have no desire to work in the snowboarding industry.

and we wouldnt have to complain anymore

Except for all the people who don't get what they voted for.

BC is already very open with taking suggestions from all of us...they have the open forums and they posted on here asking for ideas. I think all voting will do is open up more of a reason for people to bitch and moan about the park, "If we had gone with idea X, which I voted for, instead of idea Y they park would blah blah blah..."

sick idea, but a total democracy would be hard considering feature placement, type, and count. but if they gave us a list of sat 15 features and you vote for 10 and the 10 with the most votes would win that'd be sick

It's been said before, but any ideas posted on this forum are read by a number of people involved with designing and building the park at bear. If you have specific ideas it would be best if you think them through thoroughly and then describe them or post them along with a picture or sketches. Your input is appreciated.

Except for all the people who don't get what they voted for.

BC is already very open with taking suggestions from all of us...they have the open forums and they posted on here asking for ideas. I think all voting will do is open up more of a reason for people to bitch and moan about the park, "If we had gone with idea X, which I voted for, instead of idea Y they park would blah blah blah..."

but i wanted idea z ...