Quick TR for 1/3/8

Ski

Despite all the new little park rat dipsh*ts on PASR that hate Sno, tonight was an awesome night on the NF....

Met up with Bob at 6pm and we were doing laps down Smoke, Boomer, and WL...the guns were blasting and covering our tracks with incredibly cold powder. The temp. was 3 degrees mid-mountain, with no wind, so it was pretty comfortable. It's a shame the self-haters out there aren't able to enjoy the steeps. Ha, let the doors smack them in the asses on their way to BB's little bunny hill!!!!

We met up with Mark and TP4 for laps and had most of the slopes to ourselves, or had to just wait a minute for the headwalls to clear. Chalky powder and the best conditions of the season, except for one gun on the bottom of Smoke that was throwing some ice pellets.

Cannonball was closed and looked to have a ton of new snow about to be groomed.

Should be the best weekend of the season coming up.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great time up at Sno tonight. Nice to meet you Mark and TP4. The conditions were great and I look forward to coming up there every Thursday. Hopefully I will be able to meet more of you with my weekly visits. Thanks again for skiing with me Ski.

Had a great time up at Sno tonight. Nice to meet you Mark and TP4. The conditions were great and I look forward to coming up there every Thursday. Hopefully I will be able to meet more of you with my weekly visits. Thanks again for skiing with me Ski.

Jeez, I'm glad you're on my race team....

^^^^^ in response to my boy ski

hey ski my best friend!

i have decided that you are the biggest hater of all of us

you post threads just to tell people that park rats are gay and that bb is bad

for your information bb is 10x better than sno mtn

wait like 100000x better because you're never there, your always at sno hitting on little girls and brownie scouts

i dont ski at sno because cannonballs headwall is WAY TOO BIG FOR ME!

my skis wouldnt hold up, they only hold up on cork 7 blunts to the bottom of a 60ft jump.

and by writing these gay paskiandride journal entries everyday, sno will not get any better.

I DONT CARE that you and your lover bob skied cannonball today

just copy and paste the tr's because at best sno mtn changes from sucking massive cock to groping moderately sized chode

hey ski my best friend!

wait like 100000x better because you're never there, your always at sno hitting on little girls and brownie scouts

my skis wouldnt hold up, they only hold up on cork 7 blunts to the bottom of a 60ft jump.

and by writing these gay paskiandride journal entries everyday, sno will not get any better.

just copy and paste the tr's because at best sno mtn changes from sucking massive cock to groping moderately sized chode

Who cares what you think. You're a troll. Fuck off. I've been to BB 100x more than you and it's a flat ass fucking hill, so they HAVE to have a good park. Things are in the works at Sno under new ownership. Will they have the greatest park? I don't care. But the park crew guys I know care, so I imagine they will.

Answer this, troll boy: what slope at BB compares to White Lightning? Or Boomer? Or Smoke? Or Cannonball? Or Lower Runaway? Or Lower Fast Track?

You can flame all you want, but you have NO answer to that. You are forced to ride park at BB because you have a shitty little flat mole hill.

Does flaming make it bigger? Piss off.

Who cares what you think. You're a troll. Fuck off. I've been to BB 100x more than you and it's a flat ass fucking hill, so they HAVE to have a good park. Things are in the works at Sno under new ownership. Will they have the greatest park? I don't care. But the park crew guys I know care, so I imagine they will.

Answer this, troll boy: what slope at BB compares to White Lightning? Or Boomer? Or Smoke? Or Cannonball? Or Lower Runaway? Or Lower Fast Track?

You can flame all you want, but you have NO answer to that. You are forced to ride park at BB because you have a shitty little flat mole hill.

Does flaming make it bigger? Piss off.

Fuck you ski. You need to get off Sno's chode. The North Face is nothing. I'll tell you what compares to white lightning, THE LANDINGS TO THE JUMPS AT BOULDER. And don't call Sean Jordan a Troll. He is currently a better skier at the age of 14 then you will ever be. He is a super modest kid and you have clearly pissed him off with all this park rats are homos and Boulder is shit talk. There are some super cool kids on the park crew at sno. But that doesn't mean they can do anything about it. The most they can do is rake shitty stuff to make it as nice as possible. Go fuck a brownie scout or something and stop hating on kids who ski park and want to improve sno.

And this thread will probably be closed pretty shortly.

Fuck you ski. You need to get off Sno's chode. The North Face is nothing. I'll tell you what compares to white lightning, THE LANDINGS TO THE JUMPS AT BOULDER. And don't call Sean Jordan a Troll. He is currently a better skier at the age of 14 then you will ever be. He is a super modest kid and you have clearly pissed him off with all this park rats are homos and Boulder is shit talk. There are some super cool kids on the park crew at sno. But that doesn't mean they can do anything about it. The most they can do is rake shitty stuff to make it as nice as possible. Go fuck a brownie scout or something and stop hating on kids who ski park and want to improve sno.

First, Sno is Ski's mountain, so of course he is going to talk good about it. Second, the NF is one of the best areas to ski difficult terrain in PA. Third, you can't compare landings to jumps to white lightning. White lightning has bumps. I have never heard of a landing in bumps. Fourth, he never bashed Snos park, or say that Sno's park is better than Boulder's.

In conclusion: If you want terrain, Sno is better than Boulder. If you want park, Boulder is better than Sno. Or you could go to Blue and have the best of both worlds... Sorry had to get that in. Or you could just go to whatever hill is closest and have fun.

See ya byeeeee

In conclusion: If you want terrain, Sno is better than Boulder. If you want park, Boulder is better than Sno. Or you could go to Blue and have the best of both worlds...

That's a totally fair statement for right now.

KyleA: Another fair statement would be that anyone claiming a jump at Boulder is over 450 vertical feet is full of shit. But that's what claimers do. So what?

Go fuck a brownie scout

You sure do spend a lot of time talking about male erections pills and pedophilia. You're one sick little boy.

Edited by ski

hey ski my best friend!

And we don't care that you and your butt buddy Kyle went on all those HUGE 60ft jumps. Lay off Sno, and Ski. Your a troll. Ass hat.

Two words:

Tw@t Waffle.

KyleA: Another fair statement would be that anyone claiming a jump at Boulder is over 450 vertical feet is full of shit. But that's what claimers do. So what?

first off: whoever thinks sno mtn's terrain is difficult isnt that great at what they're doing.

second: whoever said something about moguls earlier, sno doesnt have moguls, they have big humps of ice.

third: if i was forced to do some "turns" i would rather go to BB just because they have such cool people skiing there.

fourth: i think your only comeback is calling people claimers, you happen to use it whenever chode mtn is getting hated on.

in conclusion, ski likes men and brownie scouts inside him at all times.

first off: whoever thinks sno mtn's terrain is difficult isnt that great at what they're doing.

second: whoever said something about moguls earlier, sno doesnt have moguls, they have big humps of ice.

third: if i was forced to do some "turns" i would rather go to BB just because they have such cool people skiing there.

fourth: i think your only comeback is calling people claimers, you happen to use it whenever chode mtn is getting hated on.

1st off: Your probably not that great at what your doing if your skiing at Big Boulder.

2nd: Sno does indeed have moguls. Big Boulder does too. Are they icy humps? Most likely.

3rd: And Sno has a lot of cool people skiing there too. A really bad argument there buddy.

4th: Chode Mountain? What are you, 3? Sno is just as big of a mountain as Big Boulder. Actually, Sno is bigger. If you could read the thread about Sno being just 235 or so acres smaller then Whiteface Mountain in New York.

In conclusion, JordanA and KyleA are tw@t waffles....

You dumbass...the comparison is between Pocono ski areas. WL isn't difficult compared to Corbet's, but it's 10x more challenging than BB's bunny hill.

Yeah, you're an expert on moguls. Every hear of the Bear Mountain Mogul Challenge on Outer Limits? I'd give you a lesson some time if you weren't such a loser.

Go to BB. Bye!

You don't have the balls to ski a Chinese downhill and you sure don't have the balls to say that to my face. Guaranteed.

1st off: Your probably not that great at what your doing if your skiing at Big Boulder.

2nd: Sno does indeed have moguls. Big Boulder does too. Are they icy humps? Most likely.

3rd: And Sno has a lot of cool people skiing there too. A really bad argument there buddy.

4th: Chode Mountain? What are you, 3? Sno is just as big of a mountain as Big Boulder. Actually, Sno is bigger. If you could read the thread about Sno being just 235 or so acres smaller then Whiteface Mountain in New York.

In conclusion, JordanA and KyleA are tw@t waffles....

If people who aren't good at what they do ski at boulder, then are you saying Tom Wallisch, Steve Stepp, Sean Jordan, and a bunch of snowboarders aren't good? Why don't you get ski's dick out of your mouth so you can speak properly next time.

If people who aren't good at what they do ski at boulder, then are you saying Tom Wallisch, Steve Stepp, Sean Jordan, and a bunch of snowboarders aren't good? Why don't you get ski's dick out of your mouth so you can speak properly next time.

Who? I've never heard of them, so they obviously aren't to hot at what they do.

Speak properly? You probably didn't pass kindergarten did you? You have the spelling of that of a 3 year old.

You dumbass...the comparison is between Pocono ski areas. WL isn't difficult compared to Corbet's, but it's 10x more challenging than BB's bunny hill.

Yeah, you're an expert on moguls. Every hear of the Bear Mountain Mogul Challenge on Outer Limits? I'd give you a lesson some time if you weren't such a loser.

Go to BB. Bye!

You don't have the balls to ski a Chinese downhill and you sure don't have the balls to say that to my face. Guaranteed.

I was actually at Sno last night and asked every person in a red jacket who looked like a fagot if they were ski. And I really wish I found you could say some of this to my face. Because I'm pretty sure you're a ginormous vag.

Come up for one day and show us you can rip down WL. Then we will let you say that its not challenging. Until then like I said, its one of the most challenging parts of PA. I never said of the world. Get BB's dick out of your mouth so you can speak properly next time.